Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-04-2010, 04:26 PM   #121
Webkinz :)

Ginger967 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: 2010 Holiday Webkinz Revealed, Ameriwade Presale Starts on May 10th

I <3 the Turkey, Night Mare,and da Moose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want the Turkey so badly!

The Moose reminds me of the Wintermint Reindeer!
Ginger967 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2010, 04:37 PM   #122
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

I like that Minty Moose and the Night Mare. They're so cool!
monkeys12rule is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 04:48 PM   #123

peanutbutterlov is on a distinguished road

AHHHH it`s like a pepper mint moose!!! but the pep pup is not comin' back at lease i got one!
peanutbutterlov is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 04:51 PM   #124
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

GAHHH!
The new reindeer is SO cute! It looks like it is going to be a wonderful plush and virtual pet. I can't wait for Christmas, now! LOL!

Err, I meant "moose", not "reindeer". xD Oops.
tinybluesmiley is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 04:58 PM   #125
puppy99980
Gifted

morganhorse12345 is on a distinguished road

Im in love with the moose and the Night Mare!
morganhorse12345 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 05:19 PM   #126
Jesus Is my savior

Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Sundara
I love the night mare . . . but it looks more like a boy pet. Mares are females . . .
That dosent mean it has to be a girl. it was just a play on words it could be a boy
Rascal666 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 05:23 PM   #127
Gifted

CalleyCo knows the way
CalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the way

EEP! NIGHT MARE!
CalleyCo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 05:44 PM   #128
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

the "winter reindeer" looks like the moose's head and body with a wintermint reindeer color...

[QUOTE=webkinzro;19318853]the "minty moose" has the colors of the wintermint reindeer,it looks alike in many ways to the wintermint reindeerQUOTE]

Last edited by webkinzro; 05-04-2010 at 05:44 PM..
webkinzro is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 05:50 PM   #129
eleven wackies

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

I have the Lava Dragon, Pepperment Puppy and Yurkey!! I need to get a Snowman Now!!!!
KevinELevin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 06:10 PM   #130
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by Sundara
I love the night mare . . . but it looks more like a boy pet. Mares are females . . .
View Post Originally Posted by Rascal666
That dosent mean it has to be a girl. it was just a play on words it could be a boy
Why shouldn't it be a girl? My Lava Dragon is a girl! Actually, I have all the dragons, and the only boy is my Emperor, Otto. If I get a Night Mare, I'll have to start thinking of appropriate girl names.
Oddmeister is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
blooglej wuz here hahaha, kevinelevin was here!, omg great pets!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: