Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-04-2010, 03:25 PM   #111
Webkinz :)

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

Post Re: 2010 Holiday Webkinz Revealed, Ameriwade Presale Starts on May 10th

Love the night mare. The peppermint moose is cool too. I wonder what the night mare's PSI and PSF are going to be.
arnold995 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2010, 03:33 PM   #112

soccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud of

Default Re: 2010 Holiday Webkinz Revealed, Ameriwade Presale Starts on May 10th

I love the horse one and gotta say it took a bit of brains to create it- the word night mare comes from a legend thing that said that a mare came at night and brought bad dreams
soccerhorse10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 03:34 PM   #113

abbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond repute

WOW Awesome new Holiday pets..Love the name "Night Mare", it's so fitting and that moose is so lively looking. Gobbler looks like he doesn't need to gobble anything..so cute and plump. Thanks to Ganz for great designs, Thanks Ameriwade for having the pre-sale so early and thanks for getting the info out to us!
abbjs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 03:57 PM   #114
Unregistered

I love the Webkinz Nightmare! That is so awesome! I love how Ganz have stepped it up a notch and gave it a proper scary look. They should do a Webkinz Barghest! (Barghests are a black wolf-like dog from British folklore with glowing red eyes).
Old 05-04-2010, 04:01 PM   #115

meatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by animalsrock!34
SOMEONE WAKE ME UP! THIS HAS TO BE A NIGHTMARE!
Why yes, yes it is a Night Mare. lol but I agree, those were both well loved and are surely being anticipated by many people. Who knows, maybe they'll release them ina different way?
meatloafbandit is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 04:03 PM   #116

vooper09 is on a distinguished road

Wink Re: 2010 Holiday Webkinz Revealed, Ameriwade Presale Starts on May 10th

I am really likeing the new horse. Very different. And the new moose is pretty cute too
vooper09 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 04:11 PM   #117

JMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to all

i love the night mare, but i was really hoping for a spider- like a big hairy tarantula!
JMHAMMER is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 04:16 PM   #118
Unregistered

Phew!
I am so glad i have all of the retired pets but out of all of them my 2 peppermint pups are my fave!
They will be rare soon just like many of my webkinz!!!!

P.S. I have 200 webkinz in all
Old 05-04-2010, 04:17 PM   #119
Yellow Fellow

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
love them all did they retire the peppermint puppy snowman and turkey. i can see them retiring the snowman but not the other two.
I love quotes! i want to SCREAM! they retirrd the pepurmint poppy! wy? ROfS! (Roll on floor screaming!) LOL TTYL BY Webkizn insidur

NOTE: The Peppermint Puppy and Snowman are NOT retired. --FIA
Old 05-04-2010, 04:22 PM   #120
Unregistered

Angry Re: 2010 Holiday Webkinz Revealed, Ameriwade Presale Starts on May 10th

I so totally agree I have them already but what is the idea of the moose copying my dear peppermint puppy! and is it just me or did my turkey just gain wheight?

Tags
blooglej wuz here hahaha, kevinelevin was here!, omg great pets!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: