Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-03-2010, 10:18 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default 2010 Holiday Webkinz Revealed, Ameriwade Presale Starts on May 10th

A new front page story has been added:

2010 Holiday Webkinz Revealed, Ameriwade Presale Starts on May 10th

The Webkinz for the 2010 Holiday season have been revealed!
Click the image to open in full size.
Halloween: If you missed either the Webkinz Black Cat or the Webkinz Bat in previous seasons, you're in luck. Both pets will be returning for 2010. Joining them is a new pet, the Webkinz Night Mare. The KinzStyle Pumpkin Costume and Witch Costume will be available as well. All Halloween products should begin hitting stores in mid-August. The Webkinz Lava Dragon, which was officially retired last year, will, of course, not be returning.
Thanksgiving: It appears that the Webkinz Turkeywill not be returning for 2010. Instead it is going to be replaced by the by the plumper Webkinz Gobbler Turkey. This chunky fellow should start hitting stores in mid-August.
Christmas: The Webkinz Reindeer and the Reindeer KinzKlip will be celebrating Christmas in Webkinz World this year along with the KinzStyle Red Santa Suit, and they are going to be joined by the new Webkinz Minty Moose. At this point it appears that the Webkinz Snowman and Webkinz Peppermint Puppy will not be making the trip back. The Christmas products should start hitting stores at the end of September.

See a pet on the list that you've just gotta have? Check out our partner store, Ameriwade.com. Ameriwade features $5 flat rate shipping to the USA and Canada, no matter how many Webkinz you buy, and a portion of every sale made online at Ameriwade.com goes to support Webkinz Insider. Ameriwade is going to start pre-selling all of the 2010 Holiday pets on their website at 3pm Eastern Time on Monday, May 10th.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2010, 10:20 PM   #2
Gift Guru

tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff
tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff

Default Re: 2010 Holiday Webkinz Revealed, Ameriwade Presale Starts on May 10th

Thanks for the info, FIA! I love the "Night Mare"!
tigerwhiskers26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 10:20 PM   #3
~ wackyfied ~
Webkinz :)

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Thank you FIA for the holiday news!!!
LOVE the moose
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 10:21 PM   #4

Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!

I'm a little disappointed with the halloween pets. I do like the peppermint moose. I would have liked a pumpkin puppy better...oh well...can't have it all, can we?
Toothache is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 10:31 PM   #5
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

I love love looooove the Webkinz Nightmare! I hope the PSI is as cool as the webkinz is!
AgtPix is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 10:32 PM   #6
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Oh love that night mare, turkey and reindeer got to have them.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 10:45 PM   #7
Webkinz :)

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Thumbs up Re: 2010 Holiday Webkinz Revealed, Ameriwade Presale Starts on May 10th

That Night Mare is awesome, definitely an "original" must have, and seeing as I have all the other halloween pets, there's no way I'm leaving this one out of the collection. Love the moose also; DD will be wanting that one - she loves candy cane stripe anything. Nice job on the seasonal pets I'd say
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 10:47 PM   #8
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Very cute pets!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 10:51 PM   #9
warrior catz rule
xocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to behold

woooaaahhhhhhh awesome!!!!! I love that horse and moose! I'm sure glad i got my peppermint puppy last year, since it isn't coming back! The peppermint moose will be a cool friend!

OMG i just noticed that is sorta scary because i asked for a fire-horse that was black with fire all over it on webkinz newz about 6 months ago!
xocaij is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 10:56 PM   #10
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Night-mare and Moose are have to haves.....and that chunky gobler sure looks cute!!!!..Thanks so much for the update...Need to start thinking of new names now!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
blooglej wuz here hahaha, kevinelevin was here!, omg great pets!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: