Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-03-2010, 10:56 PM   #11
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: 2010 Halloween Gifts, Halloween Badges, Halloween Cards

Haven't had time to call yet..glad that so many are getting the items..Just wished that Ganz would have fixed this without a call..Plan on calling for sure tomorrow!!

And absolutely no cards across the board..and missing a couple of badges this year...2 accounts did not get all the candies last year but did find them this year...WOW..lots of Halloween glitches!!

Last edited by TNVOLS; 11-03-2010 at 10:56 PM..
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2010, 11:51 PM   #12
HAPPY DAYS
Webkinz :)

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

Because I am not 18, my grandmother had to call Ganz about our Asian account and found they had already put the items in our dock, not the bag, just the items. This makes us feel much better and once again, we really appreciate for always keeping us up-to-date on everything that's going on. The very best thing my grandmother did in 2011 was finding out about y'all and joining. You can see by our number of pets that we are very loyal to and now we are also very loyal to . Our goal in 2011 is to learn how to post our pics on and learn how to be a better member.

Happy time change to everyone this weekend.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 03:44 PM   #13
Lil Kinz
peteach98 is an unknown quantity at this point

I just called and was told that I could not receive the Halloween gift bag in my US account because the issue was only with Asian Accounts. I logged in 2 times on Halloween, and did not receive the gift bag either time. So much for good customer service. Any ideas?
peteach98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 02:35 PM   #14
Unregistered

Angry Re: 2010 Halloween Gifts, Halloween Badges, Halloween Cards

We logged into our American accounts early on Halloween because we sere busy that day. We did not get our gifts and they will not give them to us. They are only doing it for the Asian accounts. We are not happy with this. I mean how much coyuld it cost to gfive us our virtual gifts. They basically called us liars.
Old 11-09-2010, 09:27 AM   #15

margaret is a glorious beacon of lightmargaret is a glorious beacon of lightmargaret is a glorious beacon of light

I also just called ganz I was able to get the gifts for our 1 Asian account. As for our 6 American accounts they said there was no glitch I was very upset as I went on twice on halloween to check and nothing I am sorry but with all the money I have spent on webkinz over the last couple of years are you kidding me I am so sick of this happening its not right .I am glad my kids are getting into other games now that are free with NOOO problems . Very dissapointed in ganz I dont even know what to say !!!
margaret is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 02:25 PM   #16
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by peteach98
I just called and was told that I could not receive the Halloween gift bag in my US account because the issue was only with Asian Accounts. I logged in 2 times on Halloween, and did not receive the gift bag either time. So much for good customer service. Any ideas?
Call again.

Tell the rep you have already called about this and would like to speak to a supervisor.

Be polite. Be patient. Explain that you feel the customer service has been very poor, that you logged in on Halloween and the bag was not there. You don't understand why after you've spent all this money on Webkinz and made a point of signing in to the account on Halloween day, they can not fix the problem.

I find a lot of this depends on which rep you get. Also approach is very important.
Good luck.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 11:07 AM   #17

teddiebear63 is cool as a bunny clownteddiebear63 is cool as a bunny clownteddiebear63 is cool as a bunny clownteddiebear63 is cool as a bunny clownteddiebear63 is cool as a bunny clownteddiebear63 is cool as a bunny clownteddiebear63 is cool as a bunny clownteddiebear63 is cool as a bunny clown

It doesn't matter if you call and be polite, you will not get your gift. My N American account did not get the gift, I logged in several times on Halloween, Ganz acknowledges that I logged in several times, they acknowledge I didn't get the gift, but they still won't give it as they say there were no glitches that day for N American accounts.

They have given me 1500 KC instead. I said I would rather have the gift, they said they can't do that.

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
Call again.

Tell the rep you have already called about this and would like to speak to a supervisor.

Be polite. Be patient. Explain that you feel the customer service has been very poor, that you logged in on Halloween and the bag was not there. You don't understand why after you've spent all this money on Webkinz and made a point of signing in to the account on Halloween day, they can not fix the problem.

I find a lot of this depends on which rep you get. Also approach is very important.
Good luck.
did that, doesn't matter, they won't give gift.

Last edited by teddiebear63; 11-11-2010 at 11:07 AM..
teddiebear63 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: