Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-08-2007, 04:53 PM   #171
I'll let you know if
Gifted

Bathory is just really niceBathory is just really nice

Default Re: 20 Questions have been sent to Webkinz Creative Director!

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Again, part of the guidelines sent to me on the proposal were "no questions regarding the loss of items or technical issues will be answered".
Thank you very much for addressing my comment Justin.

I did not realize that you were given guidelines to questions that were and were not acceptable to be asked. I find this statement rather upsetting. It means that the top levels are aware of these problems, but don't wish to offer any sort of reassurance to those who are paying for their product.

I have been a user of their product less than a month, and I find these issues have already had me rethinking if I wish to be a customer of theirs long-term. This guideline only deepens my reservations.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2007, 10:27 AM   #172
Gifted

kinzluvr2614 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank You! Gracias! Merci! Gratias tibi! All in all thanks so much & your doing a great job!
Old 11-09-2007, 12:09 PM   #173
contessa2007
Gift Guru

contessa2007 has a spectacular aura aboutcontessa2007 has a spectacular aura about

Arrow Re: 20 Questions have been sent to Webkinz Creative Director!

View Post Originally Posted by Bathory
Thank you very much for addressing my comment Justin.

I did not realize that you were given guidelines to questions that were and were not acceptable to be asked. I find this statement rather upsetting. It means that the top levels are aware of these problems, but don't wish to offer any sort of reassurance to those who are paying for their product.

I have been a user of their product less than a month, and I find these issues have already had me rethinking if I wish to be a customer of theirs long-term. This guideline only deepens my reservations.
I don't think that was the intent of the limitations at all. If you are having your own technical issues, the best way for you to get them resolved is to communicate them directly to Ganz. I don't think that Ganz is dodging their responsibility to us as their customers, you just have to let them know and if it is something they can fix, then they will. Additionally Mr Borst is the creative director -- not president of Ganz, not the head programmer. By his title alone that tells me he is probably not deeply involved with the technical aspect of webkinz, but he IS in charge of the ideas side. He was giving us the opportunity to ask the questions that he CAN answer.

Plus...there is so much about webkinz we want to know, and only 20 questions to get that information in! If it was 20 different people asking for specific glitches on their own accounts to be fixed, how would that benefit the rest of us?

Last edited by contessa2007; 11-09-2007 at 12:11 PM.. Reason: fixed grammar
Old 11-09-2007, 12:46 PM   #174
Banned
herbandtez is on a distinguished road

i agree contessa. i know there are an awful lot of technical issues and gliitches we must deal with and we are all very frustrated by them. But those can only be dealt with individually one on one with ganz. the 20 questions needed to be a consensus and your WI method for coming up with a consensus was more than fair. i anxiously await the answers. when can we expect a reponse?

---------- herbandtez added 12 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

Bathory, i am so sorry that you have been involved with webbies less than a month and already have reservations about continued use of their product. i have been a webkinz lover for a year now and i am amazed at the things ganz has done. of course the more things they do the greater the number of technical issues and glitches. lets also not forget to mention the unprecedented growth in the number of webkinz owners since 12/06. i think what ganz has accomplished is awesome. webbies are an amazing product full of surprises and wonderful changes.

Last edited by herbandtez; 11-09-2007 at 12:46 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-09-2007, 03:48 PM   #175
HoopQueen101
Gifted

ponylover101 is on a distinguished road

Hi Justin!
I was wondering when the expected time of the questions to come back was. Thanks so much!
Old 11-09-2007, 03:56 PM   #176
carolynpuppy, add me
Gifted

kuwlkinz will become famous soon enough

Exclamation Re: 20 Questions have been sent to Webkinz Creative Director!

Sweet! They asked one of mine! I was waiting FOREVER! YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!! I'm jumping up and down rght now!!
Old 11-09-2007, 04:10 PM   #177
Banned
IshaKinz24 is an unknown quantity at this point

most of these questions are extremely helpful! im glad they were chosen!!!
Old 11-09-2007, 04:48 PM   #178
dancedoll95
Gifted

dancedoll95 will become famous soon enough

Me too!!!!
dancedoll95 is offline Female
Old 11-09-2007, 06:54 PM   #179
Call me Yana or Miki
Gifted

mikilaapplep is a glorious beacon of lightmikilaapplep is a glorious beacon of lightmikilaapplep is a glorious beacon of light

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU! sorry, just a spAZZ atack because we will finalyy here about the lilkinz cheekys!!!!!!
mikilaapplep is offline Female
Old 11-09-2007, 08:07 PM   #180
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Fantastic questions. I liked all those that were chosen to be asked. I'm proud of all the time, energy and hard work you guys have yet again devoted to this project. WI rocks!
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: