Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-04-2007, 07:15 PM   #131
treefrogplease
Gift Guru

Blacks Labs is on a distinguished road

Default Re: 20 Questions have been sent to Webkinz Creative Director!

I am so excited to hear about things happening in webkinz
Blacks Labs is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2007, 07:15 PM   #132
Can you guess?
Gifted

rennie1997 will become famous soon enough

Wow! I can't wait to hear the replies! This is great! Thanks for posting, Justin
Old 11-04-2007, 07:29 PM   #133
My 35 webkinz are
Gifted

webkinzlover1264 has a spectacular aura about

thanks so much! those questions are helpful if Mr.Borst ever anser's!
webkinzlover1264 is offline Female
Old 11-04-2007, 07:52 PM   #134
redwallpaper1
Gift Guru

redwallpaper will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by cookiebakingmom
Wow. As great as it is to have had the opportunity to submit, I must say I am astounded. Absolutely dissapointed in the selection of questions to be given over to a professional of Mr. Borst's stature. Most are juvenile at best and I would be embarrassed to waste his time with some of them. Many of those could have been consolidated to give you about 10 different questions if that.

The question I posed could've been put in place of #7 or I would have at least expected you to combine the best parts of like minded questions submitted by parents. In regards to our children, and as consumers ourselves, I very much want an explanation as to why certain sections of Webkins World are not more generous with prizes. The system should be tweaked to award heavy purchasers. No young child should EVER have to leave the mines with nothing to show for it...and since I've bought all 24 charms and charm jewlery I expect not to have to deal with a crying 3 year old after the 5th day of charm candy, sap or anything but the forest charms we don't have.

Let Mr. Borst know that a mother and Playgroup Moderator with 56 mommy members in said playgroup would like the system to be kinder to its littlest customers. I have purchased and given away no less than 15 large Webkinz in the last 2.5 months (not to mention accessories) at birthday parties and have watched those birthday boys and girls get additional Webkinz on the same party days. I am getting sick and tired of my little girl not getting something nice in the Charm Forest or in the mines (everyone should at least get out of the mines with a gold nugget for their trouble), especially since those seem to be the easiest things for a very young child to do (aside from the Kinzcare award, Wishing Well and WOW), and dealing with her broken heart because of it is something I will not much longer abide.

I would be more than happy to let all 56 of the playgroup mommies under my wing, all the ballet mommies Iin my girl's dance class and every other mommy friend I have know what problems and dissapointment my little one has faced these last months and that Webkinz World now only designs games for grownups and that perhaps we should all stop buying Webkinz for our little ones....and they can tell their mommy friends, and they can tell their mommy friends, and they can tell their mommy friends....

Thank you for your consideration.

---------- cookiebakingmom added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

Wow. As great as it is to have had the opportunity to submit, I must say I am astounded. Absolutely dissapointed in the selection of questions to be given over to a professional of Mr. Borst's stature. Most are juvenile at best and I would be embarrassed to waste his time with some of them. Many of those could have been consolidated to give you about 10 different questions if that.

The question I posed could've been put in place of #7 or I would have at least expected you to combine the best parts of like minded questions submitted by parents. In regards to our children, and as consumers ourselves, I very much want an explanation as to why certain sections of Webkins World are not more generous with prizes. The system should be tweaked to award heavy purchasers. No young child should EVER have to leave the mines with nothing to show for it...and since I've bought all 24 charms and charm jewlery I expect not to have to deal with a crying 3 year old after the 5th day of charm candy, sap or anything but the forest charms we don't have.

Let Mr. Borst know that a mother and Playgroup Moderator with 56 mommy members in said playgroup would like the system to be kinder to its littlest customers. I have purchased and given away no less than 15 large Webkinz in the last 2.5 months (not to mention accessories) at birthday parties and have watched those birthday boys and girls get additional Webkinz on the same party days. I am getting sick and tired of my little girl not getting something nice in the Charm Forest or in the mines (everyone should at least get out of the mines with a gold nugget for their trouble), especially since those seem to be the easiest things for a very young child to do (aside from the Kinzcare award, Wishing Well and WOW), and dealing with her broken heart because of it is something I will not much longer abide.

I would be more than happy to let all 56 of the playgroup mommies under my wing, all the ballet mommies Iin my girl's dance class and every other mommy friend I have know what problems and dissapointment my little one has faced these last months and that Webkinz World now only designs games for grownups and that perhaps we should all stop buying Webkinz for our little ones....and they can tell their mommy friends, and they can tell their mommy friends, and they can tell their mommy friends....

Thank you for your consideration.
Okay I am going to be as kind as possible, but this post is wrong on so many levels. First of all you write about how upset you are that Webkinz is now getting too grown up for the "little ones" yet you also say that these questions are "juvenile at best". Well that's probably because most of the questions were asked by younger Webkinz players. I would think you would be happy that young Webkinz players got to ask questions that are on their mind. That way the site doesn't get too "grown up". I also don't agree about "tweaking the site to award heavy purchasers" Some of the purchasers are kids who have to save up money to go out and buy Webkinz and other things like charms. I don't think they should get less from the site just because they can't buy a ton of Webkinz. Plus I don't see why you are complaining in the first place because Webkinz already does award the heavier purchasers...hello...Kiz Style, Charms, Body Spray, Book Marks....the list goes on....And last but not least I DO NOT agree that kids (no matter what their age is) should get something EVERY TIME they hunt for charms or gems. Kids need to learn that you don't always get something when you want it. That's part of life. Sure you want your kids to be happy, but do you want them to think they will always get what they want when they want it....No they need to learn patience. They need to be proud of finding something after working at it for a little while. They shouldn't just find every charm within the first few days....what's the fun in that. If they get sap glop and cry about it that's a good time to tell them it will be okay and that life goes on...That is a huge problem with some kids these days...they have everything handed to them on a silver platter and they never have to lift a finger (some kids...not all) I say thank you Webkinz for making kids work for gems, charms and kinz cash....

Oh and P.S. I doubt that your 56 playgroup mommies will be the downfall of ganz....sheesh
Old 11-04-2007, 09:25 PM   #135
Webkinz :)
Mamma's kinz is on a distinguished road

I caught on to this 20 questions to late, I wish someone would have asked about the disappearing items and replacements? Like why would it be so bad to get these items back? It's not like your going to call them up with a list of rare items a mile long or something. I mean lets get real here.
Why not trust your customer 1st!!!!! instead of thinking that they must be up to something? Why does everyone have to pay the price for the few who might do otherwise? I would prefer to believe that most people are telling the truth then a lie. Wouldn't you?
It's not right. If you worked hard get an item, only have it taken away... and then to be treated as thought you might no be telling the truth, it's pretty upsetting.
Now I'm sure that there's some type of life lesson in there somewhere, but I don't think this needs to be in this type of entertainment. I for one think that they really need to concider lightening up on the strickness of this area. I'm sure they could fine tune it. I wrote about this before... My grandson had a mishap and it really pushed him away from webkinz. He told me he'd rather play with his play station because it didn't STEAL from him? So is this the life lesson he needed to learn? That life isn't fair? NO... not at an entertainment site. He'll have more then enough chances for that elsewhere... don't you think?

POSTED EARLIER

Re: Missing items
Among other things... I reported that an rare science item went missing (I had purchased a new webkinz just to be able to purchase the item, plus hard work all day from my grandson) along with that, also missing went the cave bed that came with the black bear. plus coupons but that's another story-posted earlier... anyway, I gave them a call, and they called me back, but couldn't promise anything... the man said that he would pass on the info but no promises... but did remind me of their agreement clause... I was very disapointed over the whole thing because my grandson was tring very hard to get these rare items and then to have the one taken away for no reason... well we never got the items back. This was not the 1st or only time this has happened.
But the thing is, this grandson was so let down over this, that he wouldn't even go to the webkinz site any more, he took it hard, and yes, I know, it's just a game, but it's not to him! and it doesn't seem like it's just a game to the people on this list either... It took weeks to get him interested again and that was only because I was able to get him a bit interested in the halloween items, then he turned and said to me, " But grandma, What if they take my stuff again? "That's why I like my play station it doesn't steal from me." So with that being said, you can see how this does affect a seven year old child.
I really can't understand why they wouldn't give something back like that, it sounds so petty and all. I mean please one or two items? It's not like he was asking for 100 things. Still even if they gave eveyone back items, would that really be so bad? It's not like these are tangible items, But it would make their customer happy... which in turn would create more sales? Instead of losing them? Would that be so bad? How about assuming that their customers are telling the truth, WOW, totally new concept A? How about not looking at the dark side 1st? I'm really tired of the "well they could be lying so...attitude... it's everywhere you turn... Where has trust gone? If you don't trust your customers, then how can they, in turn, trust you? With this type policy, you let the few
untrustworthy rule over the rest? It doesn't make sense...
Now my oldest grandson doesn't trust the site anymore... and that bothers me and he's even warning my other grandson's not to trust it... We were having so much fun with all of the things the webkinz sight had to offer and even got other in the famliy gifts of webkinz and all, I was also designing and making clothing, beds and such items for them, I'm a professional period clothing seamstress by trade. I must have purchase at least 40 this summer... But in a childs mine, something like this can really stick... You just never know? So... It was a lesson learned of mistrust, but I never thought it would be thought webkinz. Now I'm praying that it just doesn't happen again, because that would do it for him, I'm sure.
I am really hoping that they review their policy, even if it's just so they don't lose anyone else's trust... I mean, think about it, when you loss trust... you lose a great deal. Would you still shop at a store you didn't trust? Would you get your hair cut from a stylist you didn't trust? Would you still be friends with someone you didn't trust? Trust is the fondation to a lasting relationship in every part of you life........
Okay I'm hobbling off my soap box now... long story short, my grandson's feeling were hurt over this and Mamma couldn't fix it... it upset's me that, though I tried, I couldn't do anything about it, even though he didn't do anything wrong.

Just Mammakinz lion looking out for her cubs...
and everyone else's cubs too!

I do so love my baby's
Webkinz I.D. sklgreen

Old 11-05-2007, 08:59 AM   #136
Webkinz :)

funpak7 is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope we get some good answers
Old 11-05-2007, 05:27 PM   #137
Gift Trainee

webkinz r the best! is an unknown quantity at this point

i can not wait! -this is awesome!
Old 11-05-2007, 05:57 PM   #138
specann
Gifted

specann is on a distinguished road

those are some good questions! cant wait to see the answers. thanks for doing this!
Old 11-05-2007, 06:03 PM   #139
golasso
Gifted

Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!

Is there a set date for the answers? The suspense is KILLING me! LOL! (Please be making an Armadillo, please make an Armadillo, PLEASE!)

Last edited by Yoshi; 11-06-2007 at 06:16 AM..
Yoshi is offline Male
Old 11-05-2007, 06:40 PM   #140
jjtheflyingjetplane
Gifted

brewcrew19 is an unknown quantity at this point

man my question is not up their ow well great questions
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: