Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-02-2007, 08:18 PM   #91
Elizabug2u
Webkinz :)
Elizabug2u is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: 20 Questions have been sent to Webkinz Creative Director!

Some very interesting questions. I am really interested in reducing my doors!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2007, 10:06 PM   #92

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

I can't wait to see the answers to some of these questions, the seasonal one really perked my ears (so to speak).
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 11-03-2007, 03:20 AM   #93
Webkinz :)

pickles is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Hey everyone, I was finally able, with the help of the staff, to cut down over 2,000 questions (1275 posts with multiple questions) down to 20. I couldn't help but throw a few multi-part ones in there and add a question about the time zones, since we're all confused!

Here's the list and, as soon as I get his answers, you'll all be the first to know!
Hi Justin, I think I have the answer to the Time Zones. I live in the UK and I know for 100% fact. That Ganz have granted a licence to a large UK Toy distributor, to sell Webkinz to toy shops in the UK, and the first deliveries start in approximatley 2 weeks. So Webkinz must at last be going Global!
Old 11-03-2007, 05:47 AM   #94
487-876-pm me-for-GE
Gifted

.:CHEEZE:. is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by cookiebakingmom
Wow. As great as it is to have had the opportunity to submit, I must say I am astounded. Absolutely dissapointed in the selection of questions to be given over to a professional of Mr. Borst's stature. Most are juvenile at best and I would be embarrassed to waste his time with some of them. Many of those could have been consolidated to give you about 10 different questions if that.

The question I posed could've been put in place of #7 or I would have at least expected you to combine the best parts of like minded questions submitted by parents. In regards to our children, and as consumers ourselves, I very much want an explanation as to why certain sections of Webkins World are not more generous with prizes. The system should be tweaked to award heavy purchasers. No young child should EVER have to leave the mines with nothing to show for it...and since I've bought all 24 charms and charm jewlery I expect not to have to deal with a crying 3 year old after the 5th day of charm candy, sap or anything but the forest charms we don't have.

Let Mr. Borst know that a mother and Playgroup Moderator with 56 mommy members in said playgroup would like the system to be kinder to its littlest customers. I have purchased and given away no less than 15 large Webkinz in the last 2.5 months (not to mention accessories) at birthday parties and have watched those birthday boys and girls get additional Webkinz on the same party days. I am getting sick and tired of my little girl not getting something nice in the Charm Forest or in the mines (everyone should at least get out of the mines with a gold nugget for their trouble), especially since those seem to be the easiest things for a very young child to do (aside from the Kinzcare award, Wishing Well and WOW), and dealing with her broken heart because of it is something I will not much longer abide.

I would be more than happy to let all 56 of the playgroup mommies under my wing, all the ballet mommies Iin my girl's dance class and every other mommy friend I have know what problems and dissapointment my little one has faced these last months and that Webkinz World now only designs games for grownups and that perhaps we should all stop buying Webkinz for our little ones....and they can tell their mommy friends, and they can tell their mommy friends, and they can tell their mommy friends....

Thank you for your consideration.

---------- cookiebakingmom added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

Wow. As great as it is to have had the opportunity to submit, I must say I am astounded. Absolutely dissapointed in the selection of questions to be given over to a professional of Mr. Borst's stature. Most are juvenile at best and I would be embarrassed to waste his time with some of them. Many of those could have been consolidated to give you about 10 different questions if that.

The question I posed could've been put in place of #7 or I would have at least expected you to combine the best parts of like minded questions submitted by parents. In regards to our children, and as consumers ourselves, I very much want an explanation as to why certain sections of Webkins World are not more generous with prizes. The system should be tweaked to award heavy purchasers. No young child should EVER have to leave the mines with nothing to show for it...and since I've bought all 24 charms and charm jewlery I expect not to have to deal with a crying 3 year old after the 5th day of charm candy, sap or anything but the forest charms we don't have.

Let Mr. Borst know that a mother and Playgroup Moderator with 56 mommy members in said playgroup would like the system to be kinder to its littlest customers. I have purchased and given away no less than 15 large Webkinz in the last 2.5 months (not to mention accessories) at birthday parties and have watched those birthday boys and girls get additional Webkinz on the same party days. I am getting sick and tired of my little girl not getting something nice in the Charm Forest or in the mines (everyone should at least get out of the mines with a gold nugget for their trouble), especially since those seem to be the easiest things for a very young child to do (aside from the Kinzcare award, Wishing Well and WOW), and dealing with her broken heart because of it is something I will not much longer abide.

I would be more than happy to let all 56 of the playgroup mommies under my wing, all the ballet mommies Iin my girl's dance class and every other mommy friend I have know what problems and dissapointment my little one has faced these last months and that Webkinz World now only designs games for grownups and that perhaps we should all stop buying Webkinz for our little ones....and they can tell their mommy friends, and they can tell their mommy friends, and they can tell their mommy friends....

Calm down its only 20 questions its not like its going to determin anything there just asking questions.
Old 11-03-2007, 06:29 AM   #95
golasso
Gifted

Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by cookiebakingmom

---------- cookiebakingmom added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

Well, actually, a lot of us are kids, myself included. I think these are great questions.
Yoshi is offline Male
Old 11-03-2007, 06:40 AM   #96
MonkeyLoverX0X0333
Gift Guru

WebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to behold

Wowness! Those were some great questions! Can't wait to hear his reply!
WebkinzJamie10 is offline Female
Old 11-03-2007, 06:41 AM   #97
487-876-pm me-for-GE
Gifted

.:CHEEZE:. is an unknown quantity at this point

I know the one im most wanting to hear the answer to is the one about the clubhouse and kinzchatplus
Old 11-03-2007, 07:46 AM   #98
PinkRed Balloons
Gift Guru

momma501 has a reputation beyond reputemomma501 has a reputation beyond reputemomma501 has a reputation beyond reputemomma501 has a reputation beyond reputemomma501 has a reputation beyond reputemomma501 has a reputation beyond repute

What a great list of questions. You people thought of things I never would have! I'm looking forward to the answers. Thanks for your hard work putting them all together.
momma501 is offline Female
Old 11-03-2007, 07:52 AM   #99
CATS4U

Man, my Zebra Qestion didn't get picked. Oh well. There is some very good ones.
Old 11-03-2007, 07:56 AM   #100
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

Thanks for posting these justin!!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: