Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-23-2007, 12:49 PM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default 2,500 Users, Happy 2 Month Birthday WI, and our first press!!!!

Hey guys!!

With all the referral work you have been doing, we sailed past 2,500 users this morning, with no slowing down in sight!!! Amazing! We had no idea that the response would be so huge, keep it up!!!!

Just wanted to let you guys know how proud we are of all of you and to wish WebkinzInsider a Happy 2 Month birthday today!!

I forgot to add this information!!!

Remember when I asked all of you if you lived in the Los Angeles area?

Well, a journalist from a German TV station in LA wanted to interview some of our users for a Webkinz piece that he was doing.

The kids in the news broadcast are WI users!!

It's in German, but here's the link.

http://www.3sat.de/3sat.php?http://w...328/index.html -- Article
http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek/inhal...rv_dsl,00.html --- Video

Here is the article translated by Babelfish:
============
It is the racer under the 6 to 12jaehrigen, a toy named "Webkinz". In the USA it applies legitimate successor of the Tamagochis. Webkinz is called translated such a thing as Web-related. Knuffelige small stofftiere which have an on-line identity and so a skillful linkage of material and virtual world to create, are meant. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

As soon as one enters the provided code for an animal, a multicolored on-line world opens, in which one the animal adopted and it must supply then like a material animal: It has a dwelling and one must it feed and dress. A physician can be visited and before one out-logs oneself, the animal must be brought in the bed.

The Webkinz Manie spread in the USA by mouth to mouth propaganda. The Canadian company Ganz does not even make advertisement for the toy. there are 45 different Webkinz for the moment, number rising. The animals are so desired goods in short supply that production lags behind. Already the prices of the Tierchen high-climbed, 30 instead of 12 dollar cost them here: And first collecting tanks strive themselves around models, which are not no more manufactured. Further into the stofftier to invest one does not have however - the on-line activities are free of charge, accessible after the activation of the provided code, if one adopts the animal. A material stofftier with virtual life. For Medienpsychologien Ute knight field are the Webkinz an entrance in on-line activities, a skillful linkage of material and virtually. The teddybaer can be geknuddelt in the material life and it has in addition a very various on-line life, with which one can play with the animal and communicate with him can. Webkinz is thereby an introduction to on-line activities. "Webkinz is very limited by the possibilities, but that is the first stage then to Second Life or also windshield frame section." For those mostly girl, who inspires their animals on-line preserves and maintains, gives it also a fun factor. In order to ensure the supply, plays must be played, with which one collects points, so-called Kinzcash, with which one can buy then meals and clothes. Clenched creativity at the screen does not have to be negative by the way, Medinpsychologin knight field in scientific studies no vouchers for it found. "it is tendentious like that the fact that children are, those very many on-line are also more strongly interlaced with the friends in the material world and also more family contact has and also more with their parents to speak."
=================

On the right hand side of the article, the second link is ours!
====
Web page of Webkinz enthusiasts, who exchange all kinds of Tipps approximately around the toy and collecting passion.
====

Last edited by Justin; 05-23-2007 at 01:49 PM.. Reason: Added news article
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2007, 01:08 PM   #2
kayeray
Gift Guru

kayeray has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: 2,500 Users and Happy 2 Month Birthday WI!!!!

Happy Birthday Webkinz Insider! This is the most awesome site I have found about Webkinz! I love it! I've got to tell everyone about it!
This site is so imformative. It's awesome! By the way, I think you are the one that told me about the site. Thanks!
Kayeray
kayeray is offline Female
Old 05-23-2007, 01:19 PM   #3
saf
s4hand
Gift Guru

saf has a spectacular aura about

Great job everyone, keep those referrals coming. It's hard to believe we have that many members in only 2 months, what a wonderful way to celebrate our b'day.
Old 05-23-2007, 01:26 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

Merthyn is the bees knees!Merthyn is the bees knees!Merthyn is the bees knees!Merthyn is the bees knees!Merthyn is the bees knees!Merthyn is the bees knees!Merthyn is the bees knees!

Happy Birthday WebkinzInsider!
That's awesome! I've noticed that there seems to be more newbies lately, but I didn't have any idea it was growing that fast!
Thanks to you Justin for creating such a SUPER website for people who like to discuss webkinz!
Thanks to all the moderators who do such a super job too! I've found all of them to be really nice and helpful!
Congratulations to All!
Keep up the good work!
Old 05-23-2007, 01:27 PM   #5
Lil Kinz

Annaban32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy Birthday! We thank you so much for letting us know all these secrets and what rare item!
Old 05-23-2007, 01:27 PM   #6
MzMoody33
Webkinz :)

Karen has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond repute

That is amazing !!! Congrats, Justin and team !!! This is wonderful. I am so happy I found this site and met so many great people. Happy Bday WI !!!!
Karen is offline Female
Old 05-23-2007, 01:46 PM   #7
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Re: 2,500 Users, Happy 2 Month Birthday WI, and our first press!!!!

Added the article and translated text ... You're very welcome, Merthyn, kayeray, and annaban32
Justin is offline Male
Old 05-23-2007, 01:47 PM   #8
Gifted

sports1 is an unknown quantity at this point

wow that's alot of members !!! good job everyone !!!
Old 05-23-2007, 04:28 PM   #9
FnKyMnKy1561
Gifted

fnkymnky1561 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats you guys!!! What a big sucess!!!!
Old 05-23-2007, 05:15 PM   #10
Guess what?! Imma
Gift Guru

Mindy98 is a name known to allMindy98 is a name known to allMindy98 is a name known to all

Happy Birthday WebkinzInsider!!!!!!
Also if you dont speak German and would like to know what they say go to http://babelfish.altavista.com/
/\
copy the writing from the german writing page and than paste it to this website! --------------l
Mindy98 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: