Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-15-2008, 11:35 PM   #1
hoo! I'm
Gifted

ariel95a is a glorious beacon of lightariel95a is a glorious beacon of lightariel95a is a glorious beacon of light

Default [SOLVED] Thank so much! (Admins, Mods, and all of WI staff click here)

I would like to say thanks to the admins, mods, and all of WI staff also members. First off, Thanks WI staff you all help us members and are always nice. I think you are doing a great and superb job on this site because I personally LOVE this site I'm always on it except when I'm sleeping. You make sure things are correct, make the site look awesome, and of course always are thinking of the members and how to make things right. You correct people when they are wrong but, you don't say mean things to correct the members you always are saying things like "please don't post rude things about other members". I think the members appreciate you I know I do. I would send every WI staff a PM but that would take too long so I would like to say Thanks! Out loud while being proud! For the members great job being nice to others and helping each other, that is very nice of all of you to do that I appreciate and THANK Jesus for every single admin, mod, and WI staff also the members and guests of this site! Keep up the GOOD WORK! THANKS!

WI and WW user,
ariel95a

---------- ariel95a added 12 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

If you want to give thanks to a member or someone of the WI staff post it here thanks

Last edited by ariel95a; 01-15-2008 at 11:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ariel95a is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2008, 08:22 AM   #2
Gifted

sunnysong is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Thank so much! (Admins, Mods, and all of WI staff click here)

Thanks- this site is wonderful. Each day it it the first thing I check, after I log onto webkinz to do charmforest, and it is always helpful and full on infomation. I know it takes a lot of work to keep it going . thanks for making it all more fun for all of us.
Old 01-16-2008, 01:08 PM   #3
hoo! I'm
Gifted

ariel95a is a glorious beacon of lightariel95a is a glorious beacon of lightariel95a is a glorious beacon of light

Well thanks sunnysong I agree with you this site is wonderful
Old 01-16-2008, 01:15 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

lizabeth37 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks, I'm still kinda new and especialy (sorry, I think I may have spelled that wrong) cows4you helped me when I had to pm her with a few questions. So thanks cows4you and everyone else!
Old 01-16-2008, 01:20 PM   #5
candiebliss
Gifted

Candi_Bliss is a glorious beacon of lightCandi_Bliss is a glorious beacon of lightCandi_Bliss is a glorious beacon of light

I couldn't agree with you more. Thank you so much to the WI staff for making this site so great!
Candi_Bliss is offline Female
Old 01-16-2008, 02:02 PM   #6
hoo! I'm
Gifted

Thanks all I think if we could appreciate and show and tell them that they will be happy
Old 01-16-2008, 07:32 PM   #7
ebkinz!
Gifted

flutefamily is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: Thank so much! (Admins, Mods, and all of WI staff click here)

I agree with all of you! I think it's a good idea to thank all Admins, Mods, and all of WI staff for alll their hard work to make a wonderful place!
Old 01-17-2008, 01:07 PM   #8
here?what?when?why
Gift Guru

Tinker24BELL has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

I am also going to add to this :"THANK YOU "thread..It would have not been possible for me to meet this many friends ,anywhere else but this wonderful site..
I am older than some of you maybe.. I was not sure at first if this was right for me, but when I was very ill in the hospital,my niece gave me a webkinz as a get well present.. We honestly thought I wasn't going to make it through.. I did and have some functions I can not do, however my motorskills are limited for writing and this site helps my communication
I want to thank ALL the WI,mods,admins and ALL THE WONDERFUL PEOPLE OUT IN WW as well..you give me inspiration as well as friendships I will treasure forever.. BLESS you all...
Especially: Ariel95a;twinzmommie ;COWS4YOU and alot more names that would take up too much space... thanks for the chance to know you all through PM's,threads and trades.. GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Tinker24BELL is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 01:22 PM   #9
hoo! I'm
Gifted

Well, Thanks so much Tinker24Bell and I'm glad you made it and Jesus made this day so that we could know what happened. God Bless Everyone
Old 01-17-2008, 02:15 PM   #10
luv2spin
Gifted

gusgus93 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks to all the wi staff because i cant even imagine having to keep up with all of the stuff that you guys do to keep this site as good as it is.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: