Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-09-2008, 10:59 AM   #1
danny360
Gifted

teddyfroggy is on a distinguished road

Default [SOLVED] Plese quit looking at this it is embarrasing!

I am very angry... Earlier today I saw someone who posted a thread yesterday saying they were ne and NObody had greeted him/her I was dissapointed i greeted him/her but i was sad noone greeted that person

I am sorry I did not mean to make a big deal
Please mods close this.

PS I just got my B&W cheeky dog but i can not add it till Feb. 21st.. WHY do the days go by so slowly?

Last edited by teddyfroggy; 02-19-2008 at 07:46 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2008, 11:03 AM   #2
sam12346
Banned
aero56 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: I am very angry

there just looking for attention
Old 02-09-2008, 11:04 AM   #3
PM me for it!

Hannahkinz is on a distinguished road

Well, I doubt that you can expect everyone to greet new people, because we have about no idea who is new! If I know someone is new, I greet them warmly, though. It also depends how may people saw that thread as well. If tons of members had seen the thread, I suppose that is excusable.
Old 02-09-2008, 11:04 AM   #4
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

Every new member is greeted....as long
as they post their thread in the section
called......Hi! My Name Is Joe and I Love My
Webkinz.
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 02-09-2008, 11:05 AM   #5
hi:)
Gifted

brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!

they r probably just looking for friends
brownpig is offline Female
Old 02-09-2008, 11:12 AM   #6
danny360
Gifted

teddyfroggy is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Gingerlytoo
Every new member is greeted....as long
as they post their thread in the section
called......Hi! My Name Is Joe and I Love My
Webkinz.
I checked it was in there and the person had like 1 post so i think she/he was new
Old 02-09-2008, 11:33 AM   #7
wifan

I remember when I was new. I didn't make a thread in that section. But people 2 people sent me a PM. And someone gave me a rep point for making WI my home. I think that to welcome someone you don't necessary need to post on their thread and say Hi or Welcome. You can give them a rep point. Or send them a PM if they need help or something.
Old 02-09-2008, 11:56 AM   #8
wuocha

yea i greeted her tyoo wow that s sorta of rude but i dont mind that behaiveir that much and thats because i have brothers and im the youngest !!
Old 02-09-2008, 11:58 AM   #9
I'm like totally..
Gifted

sky123 is just really nicesky123 is just really nice

everyone is welcomed on WI, even if they don't post on there thread, maybe people didn't see it, because it wouldn't have been highlighted
Old 02-09-2008, 12:01 PM   #10
Nilefire
Gifted

Nilefire is on a distinguished road

It's no big, big deal. Not a lot of people go to that part of the forum, but still, it's nothing to be that concerned about. I do appreciate you notifying people about this, though.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: