Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-02-2008, 08:33 PM   #61
Pround Canadian!
Gifted

jojo1597 is a splendid one to beholdjojo1597 is a splendid one to beholdjojo1597 is a splendid one to beholdjojo1597 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: OH NO........ Take deep breaths. It will be OK

My mom thinks it cute but i didn't get it caz i thought it will be around for a really long time!!!
I HAVE TO GET TO THAT STORE!!!!!!!!!!!!
jojo1597 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2008, 08:40 PM   #62
hatever. Atleast I'm
Gifted

cecily101 has a spectacular aura about

They should retire the un-unique webkinz pets!
Why a unique one like the raccoon!!

~*Strokes raccoon's fur*~

"It's okay, Rodney! It won't be bad seeing no more raccoons anymore... I mean, erm... Uh, nevermind, Rodney..."

My raccoon is sad...
Old 01-02-2008, 08:46 PM   #63
Webkinz :)

cynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clown

i have to get it!! i LOVE it!! i am SOO with you buddy!! OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO!! THIS REEKS!!! i ust love it soo much.....and ya, it just came out!!
cynthi1234 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2008, 09:52 PM   #64

Tanman is on a distinguished road

EVERYONE!!!
PLZ NOTE: IT ISN'T RETIRED YET.

BUT IT WILL SOME TIME IN JAN-MAR
Old 01-02-2008, 10:16 PM   #65
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

I'm still looking to pick up a gorilla or 2...I guess I will add the racoon and lil monkey to the list!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 01-02-2008, 10:18 PM   #66
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

I Have An idea.
We all send messages through the comment section saying dont retire the Raccoon 2 times each day for the rest of the week and see wat they do.
Googlesboogles is offline Male
Old 01-02-2008, 11:21 PM   #67
hahaha...no

dogluvers3 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by treefroglover
dont be so rude! why would you HATE a webkinz?every webkinz addict should love ()and adore their webkinz! The raccon has only been out for a while!
you're totally right i posted something about that post to try finding it on page three.
Old 01-02-2008, 11:25 PM   #68
SnowQueen17

beautiful.dreamer17 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well at least you have a raccoon. So unless you want another one, you shouldn't be too worried!
Old 01-02-2008, 11:26 PM   #69
lateralus.
Gift Guru

glamglam is a WI addict!
glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!

But how could they retired it!!It should be 4 a year maybe they could retire it on the 2008 summer
Old 01-02-2008, 11:28 PM   #70
ChloeAlaina16
Gift Guru

ChloeAlaina16 is a jewel in the roughChloeAlaina16 is a jewel in the rough

Theres a lil kinz raccoon?
ChloeAlaina16 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: