Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-16-2007, 05:11 PM   #1
golasso
Gifted

Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!

Default [SOLVED] Kinzstyle Shop! Need help ASAP!

Hi. Today I bought two peices of Webkinz Clothing, the Dude Hat and Terry Robe. I was wondering, do you have to actually BUY the clothing in the shop? I have less than 1000 KC after the hot tub and do not want to waste feature codes! Please help!!

Please?? Anyone? !

Last edited by Yoshi; 10-16-2007 at 05:11 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Yoshi is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2007, 05:15 PM   #2
PrincessTeeny63
Webkinz :)

PrincessTeeny63 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Kinzstyle Shop! Need help ASAP!

well, you get a shopping bag wen u put the codes on. you dont spend money UNTIL you drag the shopping bag into the room (like you do for the presents.) thts wat my friend told me.

p.s. LOVE the avatar! luigi rox!

you get a shopping bag from the clothes. you dont buy any clothes until you drag the bag into the room (like the present) my friend told me!

View Post Originally Posted by PrincessTeeny63
well, you get a shopping bag wen u put the codes on. you dont spend money UNTIL you drag the shopping bag into the room (like you do for the presents.) thts wat my friend told me.

you get a shopping bag from the clothes. you dont buy any clothes until you drag the bag into the room (like the present) my friend told me!
oops! i entered tht twice!

Last edited by PrincessTeeny63; 10-16-2007 at 05:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
PrincessTeeny63 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2007, 05:16 PM   #3
golasso
Gifted

Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by PrincessTeeny63

Thanks about the avvie compliment! Thats actually how it is with Luigi,.... But on happy note you get a rep point!
Yoshi is offline Male
Old 10-16-2007, 05:17 PM   #4
ebkinz are so
Gifted

pokkadotzz will become famous soon enough

i want some of the ebkinz Clothing,but none of the stores nearest to me have them........Grrrr!

Hope you figure this out....Webkinz Rules!!!
Old 10-16-2007, 05:18 PM   #5
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

You can keep the bags in your dock until you want to use them, so it's okay to enter the code.
Old 10-16-2007, 05:20 PM   #6
golasso
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Lizzy
You can keep the bags in your dock until you want to use them, so it's okay to enter the code.
Yes, but do I actually have to buy the clothes? I mean virtual ones, BTW.
Yoshi is offline Male
Old 10-17-2007, 02:17 AM   #7
Gift Guru

Masteryoda is a name known to allMasteryoda is a name known to allMasteryoda is a name known to all

No you bought the clothes for real at the store, and now the bags you just open up and then choose your outfit and do not have to pay any virtual monies. Like the Salon Shop.

You do have to choose your outfit right then and there though after you drag the bag into your room. If you want to close the screen, you will forfeit your prize, but it will warn you before you close your screen.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: