Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-03-2007, 11:33 AM   #21
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 
Default Re: i am so mad webkinz took all my money

Oh boy! I haven't been in WW yet today, and now I'm afraid to look......
But I AM really sorry you guys have lost
soooooo much $$$. I hope Ganz can fix
it for you!
Gingerly is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2007, 11:45 AM   #22
ilovezoos
Gifted
ilovezoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, I can't believe all the $$$ that you guys have been able to save. I think the most I ever had was around 25,000. Then after I got my bowling alley, I went on a spending spree. Now I'm saving again for the holidays. I hope Ganz does return all the KC. Justin a big thumbs up for you for helping so many people that lost out.:thumb up:
Old 10-03-2007, 11:45 AM   #23
Gift Guru

angelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
For everyone who lost money, I just received an e-mail from Ganz about the issue. They are aware of it and all of your money will be returned.

In order to make sure it doesn't happen again, they would like a list of people who've experienced the issue. I've agreed to compile it for them, so please e-mail your username to : missing@webkinzinsider.com with the e-mail titled "Missing Kinz Cash". I don't need the amount you lost, I believe they are able to keep track of that.
thank i did email you .you are a very nice person to do all this and i do unstand glitches but my son doesn't and it hurts me to see him sad i have a few more webkinz for him to log on but i want to wait for hem to fix this first .thanks again
angel
Old 10-03-2007, 11:56 AM   #24
Webkinz :)

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by smoke125
i had 1002412 kinz cash and now i only have 2105 im so mad

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
You mean you were a Webkinz Millionaire and now you only have 2Gs?!!!
I never even got up to 20,000! Hope you get your KC back.
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2007, 12:04 PM   #25
paws1975
Gift Guru

paws1975 is an unknown quantity at this point

Webkinz is back on and it seems the POTM item has been resolved at least! I got a letter from Ganz in my 'room' explaining the fix and the items were in my dock!
Old 10-03-2007, 12:07 PM   #26
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber

I also have over 40,000kc and hope it is there when we are able to log in
Old 10-03-2007, 12:31 PM   #27
Gift Guru
KortnyStar is on a distinguished road

OMG I am s sorry for people who lost their money!!! Well for what it's worth, I did get my mossing POTM prize today, so I hope all turns out well for the missing KC too!!!
Old 10-03-2007, 12:34 PM   #28
love91906
Gift Guru

Love91906 has a spectacular aura about

I am a member of your club. I just logged on to my account and I am very mad. I had $81,901 last night and now it's $1,802. I could have done without the POTM items. I want my money back. I have 102 webkinz and I will be ending my account soon if they don't fix it. This was the finally straw.
Old 10-03-2007, 12:35 PM   #29
Webkinz :)
whispypixie is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you Justin....

I sent you an email and I have also contacting Ganz's customer service and left a message for them! I hope they resolve this.....my daughter lost a great deal of money and until this is resolved I will not let her activate her POTM.

This is so sad....she totally does NOT understand..

Pix
Old 10-03-2007, 12:43 PM   #30
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Love91906
I am a member of your club. I just logged on to my account and I am very mad. I had $81,901 last night and now it's $1,802. I could have done without the POTM items. I want my money back. I have 102 webkinz and I will be ending my account soon if they don't fix it. This was the finally straw.
Please send an e-mail to 'missing@webkinzinsider.com' with your Webkinz username and I will be forwarding it to Ganz to keep this from happening. They will return your Kinz Cash, not to worry.

View Post Originally Posted by whispypixie
Thank you Justin....

I sent you an email and I have also contacting Ganz's customer service and left a message for them! I hope they resolve this.....my daughter lost a great deal of money and until this is resolved I will not let her activate her POTM.

This is so sad....she totally does NOT understand..

Pix
There's no reason to contact Ganz's CS. They are fully aware and are working on the issue, all Kinz Cash will be returned. Please send the e-mail to 'missing@webkinzinsider.com' so they know what caused it and can prevent it in the future.
Justin is offline Male
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: