Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-03-2007, 06:56 AM   #11
MissEmmeGirl
Gifted
Emmegirl is a jewel in the roughEmmegirl is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: i am so mad webkinz took all my money

Yeah, what Smoke125 said!

Emmegirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2007, 07:34 AM   #12
Gift Guru

sgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad I didn't see that. I haven't been in yet today since they are down. I wouldn't be happy either. I have been saving for the holiday stuff as well. Thanks for the heads up
Old 10-03-2007, 07:38 AM   #13
Banned
kiwi will become famous soon enough

OMG! I didn't go on last night, I hope my money is there when they get back up. I had been also saving for the holidays
Old 10-03-2007, 07:39 AM   #14
love91906
Gift Guru

Love91906 has a spectacular aura about

You know it is starting to get bad when you can enjoy webkinz because you don't get your POTM items and then they take your hard earned kin cash from you. I had $85901 before I went to bed. It better be there or I am going to stop my webkinz collection now. They are starting to have way too many problems.
Old 10-03-2007, 07:42 AM   #15
Iveyandangie
Gift Guru

Jumper2295 will become famous soon enough

i hope nothing happend to my stuff!!!! and i am really sorry about what happend to you!!!
(WW is still down)
Jumper2295 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2007, 08:08 AM   #16
Webkinz :)

libertykin is on a distinguished road

i just tuned iin
surely we won't all lose our hard earned k cash
i was saving up for halloween
my webkinz will be so sad
Old 10-03-2007, 10:08 AM   #17
Gift Guru

angelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledge

hi here an update after being down for 5 hour we went from 1123 to2013 dollars still missing 1273000 dollars i call the man look in my dock and at how long it taken us to get that money andsaid he saw we didn't cheat so after he has boss looks at it they should appove them to put it back they better or i'm done this is a joke i told himwe're not the only one this happened to so we will see or i will be cAlling them every day they have taken the joy from my sons eyes and mine frist with the dissapoint with not getting the potm but now they took the money we were saving to get the halloween theme
angel
Old 10-03-2007, 11:23 AM   #18
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

For everyone who lost money, I just received an e-mail from Ganz about the issue. They are aware of it and all of your money will be returned.

In order to make sure it doesn't happen again, they would like a list of people who've experienced the issue. I've agreed to compile it for them, so please e-mail your username to : missing@webkinzinsider.com with the e-mail titled "Missing Kinz Cash". I don't need the amount you lost, I believe they are able to keep track of that.
Justin is offline Male
Old 10-03-2007, 11:28 AM   #19
Mikki

Hi Justin,

I just wanted to say that's incredibly nice of you to agree to take on that responsibility. Thanks for continuing to look out for the people here! Rep point, of course!
Old 10-03-2007, 11:31 AM   #20
paws1975
Gift Guru

paws1975 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
For everyone who lost money, I just received an e-mail from Ganz about the issue. They are aware of it and all of your money will be returned.

In order to make sure it doesn't happen again, they would like a list of people who've experienced the issue. I've agreed to compile it for them, so please e-mail your username to : missing@webkinzinsider.com with the e-mail titled "Missing Kinz Cash". I don't need the amount you lost, I believe they are able to keep track of that.
That would be horrible!! I haven't been able to log in today so don't know if my KC is there or not...I had over 40,000...... and after not receiving my POTM items, that would be a breaking point for me....Ganz should realize the HUGE numbers of people on their site and be able to handle it...with all the $$ they make off of us!!! Thanks for the post. When I'm able to log back in, if I have issues or lost KC, I'll let you know!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: