Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-03-2007, 04:18 AM   #1
Gift Guru

angelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default [SOLVED] i am so mad webkinz took all my money update about the money

last night when webkins did the sweep they took all my money i had
123000 dollars!!!!!!!!! they left me with 1203 i called and left a message.but i goota tell you i am not happy on bit.
angel
update 2;30 I taked to a man named jason about 2pm when he called me back he took all my imformation again and said that they hoped to have it fix and the money returned to all the people by the end of the week so that at least is some good news but i'll believe it when i seee it in m yand my sons dock
angel
ok another update i just signed on and the money is back yippee
============
For everyone who lost money, I just received an e-mail from Ganz about the issue. They are aware of it and all of your money will be returned.

In order to make sure it doesn't happen again, they would like a list of people who've experienced the issue. I've agreed to compile it for them, so please e-mail your username to : missing@webkinzinsider.com with the e-mail titled "Missing Kinz Cash". I don't need the amount you lost, I believe they are able to keep track of that.

Justin
=============
UPDATE: I've just received notification from Ganz that everyone whose Kinz Cash that went missing should have had it restored recently, along with an extra 2,000 Kinz Cash for your troubles!

They are very sorry for the mistake and are quite upset with what happened as well. I've been told that they are implementing preventative measures so that this doesn't happen in the future and they thank you all for your understanding!

Justin

Last edited by angelofmine; 10-03-2007 at 01:44 PM.. Reason: Added info
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2007, 04:27 AM   #2
Gift Guru

Masteryoda is a name known to allMasteryoda is a name known to allMasteryoda is a name known to all

Default Re: i am so mad webkinz took all my money

I hope they are fixing it now, someone said they were down again. I lost out a bunch too, a lot of us did, so I know it will come back.

I hope we dont have to all call and confirm and have a bunch of trouble, but we didnt over the potm package, so maybe not for this either - they will just know and get it back hopefully.
Old 10-03-2007, 04:31 AM   #3
Gift Guru

angelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledge

i'm sad it happened to others but glad i'm not the only one so they don't think i was lieingabout the money my heart plummed when i saw they left me with 1123 from 123000 i been saving for the hoildays if thats alot to pay for the potm
angel
Old 10-03-2007, 04:55 AM   #4
Gift Guru

Masteryoda is a name known to allMasteryoda is a name known to allMasteryoda is a name known to all

Exactly, I was saving for the holidays too. i think we all have been.
Old 10-03-2007, 05:57 AM   #5
Gift Guru

Tamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clown

Hey there, well I haven't had a chance to go to Webkinz at all today, Just woke up and was getting ready to go do my daily activities, when I noticed Webkinz was down, so I came here to see if you all knew what was happening! I will totally die if they touch my account!!! I have not adopted any frogs at all because of what was going on! But I have sooooo many items! I hope there not effected at all! It's sad to say but I don't have alot of Kinzcash to worry about about 3000 to 4000 in my account! I was relying on the Kinzcash I got from the Frogs to build me up for the Holidays! Man, this is the worst !!
Old 10-03-2007, 06:37 AM   #6
Gift Guru

llamamama has a spectacular aura about

I have not checked my accounts yet since they are down but yesterday I bought items in the w shop, they took my money and coupons and didn't give me any of the items!! Last time it happened I was told that you use coupons and buy at the wshop at your own risk. What a crock!!!
Old 10-03-2007, 06:47 AM   #7
2222r
Gifted

2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!

Arrgghhgh!Those Ganz!Maybe we can email them an enguarging email.
2222r is offline Female
Old 10-03-2007, 06:52 AM   #8
Webkinz :)
smoke125 is an unknown quantity at this point

i had 1002412 kinz cash and now i only have 2105 im so mad

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Last edited by smoke125; 10-03-2007 at 06:52 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-03-2007, 06:52 AM   #9
Gift Guru

harrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

OMG angel ! How did that happen ? You should contact Ganz later , if your money is still not back ! ! ! ! PM me and LMK what happens !
harrypotterfan101 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2007, 06:54 AM   #10
MamaLizzie

Alll of this really stinks. I am sure we will all get on (when they let us on) and see something is wrong or still wrong. I just started all this a month ago and maybe I will stop buying and playing too.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: