Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-19-2008, 04:28 PM   #1
Same as on WI
Gifted

ringo360 is on a distinguished road

Default [SOLVED] Help!!!!!!! What Do You Think Is The Least Busy Day On Webkinz World?

I Am Tryed To Have A Party With Alot Of My Friends From School And When I Logged In To Invite Them They Were Not On They I Relized That Each Color Waz Full! The Party Has Since Been Postponed To A Unknown Day! That Is Where You Come In, I Need An Educated Geuss Of What Day Has The Least Amount Of People Playing Or When The Most Color Zones Open! Please Guess Logically Because This Thread Is Going To Help Me Decide When The Party Will Be!
ringo360 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2008, 04:39 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

"G"Momma is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Help!!!!!!! What Do You Think Is The Least Busy Day On Webkinz World?

:luvfrog::clyde:hi,
I am on most days and it seems to me after school there is a big rush on Webkinz,I guess everyone at school missed their Webbies. I have not noticed a more difinite pattern of times to be on other than then.
I hope you can find a time to have your party.
My Grangaughters have been asking about a party, I told them I would read more and see how it is done. They heard about the parties at school.

"Good Ludk":el1:
Old 02-19-2008, 04:44 PM   #3
Gift Trainee

webkinz r the best! is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Help!!!!!!! What Do You Think Is The Least Busy Day On Webkinz World?

Well,I am stumped.....Webkinz is ALWAYS busy-i would try it one day arounf dinner time and the eveing when people are logged off...hmm,hope i helped!
Old 02-19-2008, 05:13 PM   #4
Webkinz :)
mexicano.tacito is an unknown quantity at this point

i says thursday.. or wednesday..
the middle of the week.. kids do homework...
Old 02-19-2008, 07:20 PM   #5
Same as on WI
Gifted

Ok Thanks Everyone If You Come Up With A Different Theory Tell Me On My Thread!
ringo360 is offline Male
Old 02-19-2008, 09:56 PM   #6
pollie121
Gifted
darcychloe is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by ringo360
I Am Tryed To Have A Party With Alot Of My Friends From School And When I Logged In To Invite Them They Were Not On They I Relized That Each Color Waz Full! The Party Has Since Been Postponed To A Unknown Day! That Is Where You Come In, I Need An Educated Geuss Of What Day Has The Least Amount Of People Playing Or When The Most Color Zones Open! Please Guess Logically Because This Thread Is Going To Help Me Decide When The Party Will Be!
I think the best day to go on is saturday ,monday and thursday

My newest kinz are:lil,webkinzand.
Just saying.
Old 02-19-2008, 11:10 PM   #7
chatterbox4eva39

i would think Sunday morning. when people are at Church.
Old 02-19-2008, 11:44 PM   #8
akiraH
Banned
akirah is an unknown quantity at this point

Wednsday Where Everybody Is At School
Old 02-20-2008, 05:41 PM   #9
Same as on WI
Gifted

Ok Cool I Just Told My Friends At School When The Party Will Be I Decided To Do It Tomorrow At 6:30 That Way All The Kids Coming Home From School Will Have Had Time To Do What Ever They Were Doing And Log Out. I Would Think It Would Be Less Busy In The Afternnoon I Will See How Busy It Is In 20 Minutes When It Is 6:00
ringo360 is offline Male
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: