Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-12-2008, 06:37 PM   #971
houndzila

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

well he comes in when this clue says mama mia even mama say that is not a cookie cutter
it coul be something rare for making food or something oh yeah i forgot to tel everyone u know the thing u kept on saying goober stole well i say that iteam a month ago and it wouldt let me buy it
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2008, 06:38 PM   #972
GuppyLure
Gifted

GuppyLure is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
ok why in the world would they associate "over the moon" statement with the undersea fridge?
Seriously, what's up with this?

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 01-12-2008, 06:38 PM   #973
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

geeez just when I think I am getting it figured it, they throw in this for me to find lol
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-12-2008, 06:39 PM   #974
ennazusjsc
Webkinz :)

ennazusjsc is just really niceennazusjsc is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by GuppyLure
Seriously, what's up with this?

Click the image to open in full size.
Does anyone know if this has always been the description or it may be another clue?
Old 01-12-2008, 06:39 PM   #975
edward is
Gifted

cheerchick15xo will become famous soon enough

wait... the hot air balloon is also apart of the wisard of oz because at the end the wizard flies aways in one and dorothy and her dog toto were supposed to go home in! this definitely has something to do with the wizard of oz
Old 01-12-2008, 06:41 PM   #976
0xLahDeeDahx0
Webkinz :)

ladeedah is an unknown quantity at this point

does anyone else think that maybe the second clue doesn't have to do with Goober at all?

this is my theory

it says "Racking your brain? It is quite LABorious but you are sure to figure it out"

i thinkn it has to do with Quizzy. bcuz of quizzy's corner. "racking your brain" for questions and also i think it is a science section of quizzy's corner becuz "it is quite LABorious" and i'm still unsure of what was stolen but that is my theory does anyone else agree?
Old 01-12-2008, 06:44 PM   #977
houndzila

one of the clues said ask the cat or the little laughing dog one thing is fr sure you should make space to find it and the cat and the dog could be laughing at what its says on what ur showing us
Old 01-12-2008, 06:44 PM   #978
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

I still think the crows from the pumpkin patch protector may have taken the items from the curio shop, like they pick up and fly off with the pumpkins in the game. In the game the farmer also scares them off with water. So they do not like water and the calendar trivia question that has the scarecrow as the answer also states that Scarecrows are placed in fields to scare off crows. I cant help but think that they are still related to this somehow. Could the bottled water and the scarecrow be items needed for Arte to get his curios back. Also with being given the ruby slippers, and the reference of the Ultimate Experiment Station also has a description of Beakers and Testubes and brains Oh My! This all still has me trying to figure out how the Wizard of oz and all of these clues are connected. I am still racking my brain. Ha! Ha!
Old 01-12-2008, 06:44 PM   #979
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

hey I think I am with you on that. Except there is more then 1 curio missing so what would the others be?

also what is this ribbon thing? I have never heard of it, guess thats prolly because I'm new but can someone fill me in on it?
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-12-2008, 06:53 PM   #980
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

Pet of the month riboons randomly float around on certain days, since they started the pet of the month progrram. It is a little blue ribbon that will float across our screen as you are playing on Webkinz World. When if float s by if you click on it and you will be given a chocolate ribbon in your dock. I personally do no think that the ribbons will have anything to do with the contest. But I could be wrong. Only time will tell. To all of the members of Webkinz insider contributing to this thread, Keep up all the great work. We will all figure it out yet.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: