Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-12-2008, 06:14 PM   #961
siggiemaker

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

I thought the second one would be playing Goober's lab or going to Dr. Quacks, getting something from the science theme, or something like that.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2008, 06:18 PM   #962
houndzila

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

i will do i am on right now

---------- houndzila added 2 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

well i cant play goobers lab because the tourament area is unuseable right now idk why though but nothing strage at Dr.Quakes

Last edited by houndzila; 01-12-2008 at 06:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-12-2008, 06:23 PM   #963
snickynoodles
Webkinz :)

scastle2003 is just really nicescastle2003 is just really nice

Donation Award 

Tuesday they are having the floating ribbons again. I notice some that were talking about floating objects. Think maybe that could be it? Maybe you get a clue with the ribbons. I've never noticed them in the Today's Activities but they are this time on Tuesday.
scastle2003 is offline Female
Old 01-12-2008, 06:25 PM   #964

Webkinz_Popstar is an unknown quantity at this point

on the first one i was thinking : alot of you guys thought it was meaning like a nursery rhyme or something, and so you thought like a cow jumping of a moon lamp, well then i though of Mrs. Cowaline, she is a cow, moon: is in space, which you study about in SCIENCE At SCHOOL! And the lamp: Like a light bulp goes on top of your head when you have an idea or something and you think at SCHOOL! do you get it?
Old 01-12-2008, 06:29 PM   #965
Dolphins Rock!

DolphinTurtleLover is an unknown quantity at this point

what are the barking mad mine coins for and how do you get them?
Old 01-12-2008, 06:30 PM   #966
houndzila

i was thinking somthing similer but not excatly also maybe she has a ribbion there next tuesday since u get ribbions from her when u get a level up right so go to her on thrusdays
Old 01-12-2008, 06:30 PM   #967

Webkinz_Popstar is an unknown quantity at this point

i don't know
Old 01-12-2008, 06:31 PM   #968
houndzila

yeah what DolphinTurtleLover said
Old 01-12-2008, 06:32 PM   #969
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

For everyone just joining us check out this awesome post put together by ennazusjsc. They did a great job recapping everything that we know so far.

View Post Originally Posted by ennazusjsc
I'm going to try and summarize clues for those of you who don't want to read this whole thread.

Clues

Ask the cat...or the little laughing dog. One thing is for sure - you should make some space to find it.
(This first clue led to a discussion about the nursery rhyme "Hey diddle diddle, the cat and the fiddle, the cow jumped over the moon. The little dog laughed to see such sport, and the dish ran away with the spoon.", Ms. Cowoline as a suspect, the Moon lamp, the Space Poster, and discussions about making "space" on the calendar or your dock. Subsequent "Hikory dikory dock" discussions followed.)

Racking your brain? It is quite LABorious but you are sure to figure it out.
(This second clue led to discussions about Goober's Laboratory, Goober, Booger and his headaches and "figures", Laborador retrievers, and the Thoughtful Think Tank)

Mamma mia! Even Mama says that is not a cookie cutter!
(This clue points to Chef Gazpacho and the Mamma mia part of the clue shows up in the Simply Delicious cookbook under the french toast recipe. Some have suggested he may have stolen the Master Grill or that a recipe may be involved in the solution to the hunt.)

Possible 4th and 5th clues
You could be sad; you might feel mad... but just sparkle brightly and be glad.
(This is where all the ruby slipper discussions start.)

Ms. Cowline says - Do not forget to polka dot your eyes and cross your T's.
(Reference to polka dot rainboots and Ms. Cowoline as a suspect.)

Click the image to open in full size.

Newspaper Instructions/Clues

Here's where we get the questions we are supposed to answer.

The next newz flash pointed to giveaways as possible clues.

The next one was referred to in the newspaper on January 11th. "Air of Mystery". Some people have read it and found reference to Doug and Arte. The story follows Doug's journey to find an island on which he discovers unicorns.

Some items are being given away over the next few days on the Today's Activities Page. This information can be found on Kinzfanz.com website. Webkinzmomma was the first to report on it. Note the new description on the yellow raincoat and the bottled water.

Calendar clues
Cat and Laughing dog with Hot Air Balloon (Clue # 1 reference)
Wizard of Oz reference (Scarecrow, brain, ruby slippers, water, etc.)

Possible Missing Items: Note the description on the Ultimate Experiment Station, "Beakers and test tubes and brains, oh my!" Moon lamp and space poster included as initial possibilities using clue #1.

Possible Lineup

Okay, all clues point to the Wizard of Oz theory, but I don't know where Chef Gazpacho comes in. Please read this whole post and don't keep bringing up the same stuff. You have no idea how long it took me to read through this entire thread to gather information!

By the way, awesome idea for a thread. I would have never gathered all these clues without everyone's input!
Old 01-12-2008, 06:36 PM   #970
ennazusjsc

ennazusjsc is just really niceennazusjsc is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
ok why in the world would they associate "over the moon" statement with the undersea fridge?
Excellent observation! Here's a pic for others.

Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: