Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-12-2008, 03:33 PM   #911
Cmain

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

There are no more clues today as I am going to guess but I could be wrong.

---------- Cmain added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

Ok so what does a cookie cutter have to do with a curio?

Last edited by Cmain; 01-12-2008 at 03:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2008, 03:35 PM   #912
Lil Kinz
soccerstar789 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

I have not found even one clue are they only in the give aways cause i have done all of them today

---------- soccerstar789 added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

5-6 pm webkinz time is the next kinzcash give away

Last edited by soccerstar789; 01-12-2008 at 03:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-12-2008, 03:36 PM   #913
Webkinz :)
NinaMay97 is an unknown quantity at this point

Has the fourth clue been oficially found yet?
Old 01-12-2008, 03:36 PM   #914
webkinzfreak618 is an unknown quantity at this point

OKAY WOW!!!! i saw the thing w/the barking mad mine and checked it out!! WOW

is it just me, or in the mine is there 3 kinzcash coins along the right side of the screen?!?! They are really faded so they are hard to see, but i think im on to something!
Old 01-12-2008, 03:40 PM   #915
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

the next clue I dont think comes until jan. 17, maybe the next big clue anyway

you can't click on the coins? What do you think it means?
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-12-2008, 03:42 PM   #916
Cmain

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
the next clue I dont think comes until jan. 17, maybe the next big clue anyway

you can't click on the coins? What do you think it means?

What coins?

Sorry if I am behind here.
Old 01-12-2008, 03:44 PM   #917

I tried clicking them but nothin happened!! i also searced the mine, but there was nothin else of interest

maybe someone who didnt do their mining yet today should check another mine to see if the coins are ther too!

---------- webkinzfreak618 added 1 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzfreak618
OKAY WOW!!!! i saw the thing w/the barking mad mine and checked it out!! WOW

is it just me, or in the mine is there 3 kinzcash coins along the right side of the screen?!?! They are really faded so they are hard to see, but i think im on to something!

these coins

Last edited by webkinzfreak618; 01-12-2008 at 03:44 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-12-2008, 03:46 PM   #918
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

ya that would be a good idea, only thing is what would it mean.
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-12-2008, 03:51 PM   #919
gramma2az

Gramma2AZ is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
The reason I think we are getting all this "weird" free stuff, is to point us in a direction to what is needed such as ruby slippers + scarecrow + pumpkin patch = scarecrow needed brain = goober has a brain in his Lab = etc....
Yes and I would just like to add the water, which will be needed to skedaddle someone representing a witch or someone afraid of water. The water is at least one of the things, that Arte needs to get a curio back. The water is important right? Remember the potion Goober made in the story with Enorma ? Once it was mixed properly it was clear like water. Maybe the rain gear/polka dot boots are needed to protect Arte, because it's not pure water that he needs, but rather that Rainbow potion and a rainbow is a big theme in the Wizard of Oz. Goober is the only one who can make the potion.

Also, what if the thief didn't intentionally steal, or had a good reason, but no time to explain ?
Old 01-12-2008, 03:53 PM   #920

how do you take a picture of a computer screen?
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: