Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-12-2008, 03:06 PM   #901
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

ok here is what i have so far

CLUES
1. ASK THE CAT ... OR THE LAUGHING DOG. ONE THING IS FOR SURE YOU'LL HAVE TO MAKE SPACE TO FIND IT.
2. RACKING YOUR BRAIN? ITS QUIET LABORIOUS BUT YOU ARE SURE TO FIGURE IT OUT.
3. MAMMA MIA! EVN MAMA SAYS THATS NOT A COOKIE CUTTER.
4. YOU COULD BE SAD; YOU MIGHT FEEL MAD BUT JUST SPARKLE A BIT AND YOU'LL BE GLAD.
5. MRS. COWOLINE SAYS- DO NOT FORGET TO POLKA DOT YOUR EYES AND CROSS YOUR T'S.

ok so I figure the you have to make space on the calendar page to find the stolen curio (by answering questions) which is the hot air balloon. I see Mrs. Cowoline stealing the hot air balloon because she said polka dot your EYES! which basically means pay attention to detail, well in the picture the cow is in the hot air balloon. What would arte need to get it back... I would say the polka dot rain boots. It all ties together.

Next as far as the second clue, I think its got alot to do with goobers lab, and booger. Laborious actually means difficult and with the added you'll figure it out leads me to Booger. The two fit together nicely. So what would Booger steal. Has to be something relative to the scarecrow idea. Well Booger hurts his brain, all along the scarecrow needs a brain, so Booger took the Thoughful Think Tank. Now what in the world would Arte need to get it back? Well it must be either 1 or both of the marzipan bones. and lastly the whole mamma mia clue... this one is a bit tricky and I am still working on it. I think the fruit will tie into this one, pointing at chef and his momma.. I believe its one of the grills that is missing. That's the tricky part figuring out which one. I think that chef gazpacho took it to cook a meal for arte or something like that because arte was feeling under the weather with the whole doug thing. Well I am not sure where to find the grill but I'll keep working on this one, I really think maybe he needs something from Chef gaspacho to get his curio back maybe chef didn't take anything..... i'll be back
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2008, 03:06 PM   #902
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

I just clicked on the Free Ruby Slippers and no special clue just "You have received free ruby slippers. Look for your item in your dock." Wish we found out more.
Old 01-12-2008, 03:12 PM   #903
Cmain

Nothing happened when I clicked "Click here for free Ruby slippers!"

Maybe they are trying to throw us off.

---------- Cmain added 3 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

webkinzmomma that does make sense.

Earlier I said something about Gazpacho stealing one of the grills.

How does he usually cook? Greay or Master? JK

Last edited by Cmain; 01-12-2008 at 03:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-12-2008, 03:16 PM   #904
The Awesome are
Gifted

Web69kinzs will become famous soon enough

the third cood do with chef gazpacho...
Web69kinzs is offline Female
Old 01-12-2008, 03:19 PM   #905
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

The reason I think we are getting all this "weird" free stuff, is to point us in a direction to what is needed such as ruby slippers + scarecrow + pumpkin patch = scarecrow needed brain = goober has a brain in his Lab = etc....
Old 01-12-2008, 03:22 PM   #906
Lil Kinz
soccerstar789 is an unknown quantity at this point

People where are you finding these clues i have gone all ova the place can you tell me plz! i could help then.
Old 01-12-2008, 03:26 PM   #907
Gift Guru

you find clues usually by clicking on the free KC they offer in daily activities

---------- webkinzmomma added 1 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

I believe the first 3 clues are 3 curio items missing, then I think the last 2 clues and the free stuff we are getting are all clues to push us in the direction needed to solve clues 1-3.

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 01-12-2008 at 03:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-12-2008, 03:27 PM   #908
Lil Kinz
soccerstar789 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok i have clicked all the free stuff nothin happened does any of this have to do with the tournment area being closed and in goobers lab game he has some formula on the board look at it!
Old 01-12-2008, 03:30 PM   #909
aerialstar11
Gift Guru

aerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud of

I don't even know how you find the clues!
aerialstar11 is offline Female
Old 01-12-2008, 03:31 PM   #910
Cmain

beachbum617

No spamming please
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: