Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-09-2008, 07:52 PM   #81
malaika7604
Gifted

mamadeja is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

wat about on todays activities when u click on the jelly bean challenge it says there is no jellybean challenge today. i dont know glitch or clue??
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2008, 07:54 PM   #82
Webkinz :)
1Eaglet is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

From what I gather: YOU will get 1 clue per day...There is no "Hunt", nothing to "click" on or buy. Save the clues until they point to something in particular and on the last day, you will enter what you think the answer to the clues is/are.
Old 01-09-2008, 08:07 PM   #83
EE93

Jessi2u is an unknown quantity at this point

Wat If The Cat Is The Cat From The Employment, And Arte The Laughing Dog? Probably Wrong But Just An Idea
Old 01-09-2008, 08:09 PM   #84

alleyshadow6 is an unknown quantity at this point

I got the clue too! What are you supposed to do with it????
Old 01-09-2008, 08:12 PM   #85
saminwunderland

Samcassie97 is a name known to allSamcassie97 is a name known to allSamcassie97 is a name known to all

Im totally confused i just got the clue too! Maybe a nursery rhyme? Are there any nursery rhyme books on webkinz?
Samcassie97 is offline Female
Old 01-09-2008, 08:16 PM   #86

alleyshadow6 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think you have to buy the moon over the lamp poster for another clue! Just a guess!

---------- alleyshadow6 added 2 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

I mean, cow over the moon poster

Last edited by alleyshadow6; 01-09-2008 at 08:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-09-2008, 08:16 PM   #87
emmahoff07

phillyhoff is an unknown quantity at this point

I got my clue today when I went to "Today's Activities" and clicked on the current Hourly event. This is what popped up:
Attached Images
File Type: jpgfirst clue.JPG (184.2 KB, 322 views)
Old 01-09-2008, 08:17 PM   #88
orionbug
Gifted

orionbug is on a distinguished road

my question is that the overseas people will be able to log in their answer first before our time zone allows us to, so if it's just like the last hunt and the it's the first person to answer correctly is the winner then how is that fair to us? anyone know how they handle time zone issues like this when it comes to first person winning?
Old 01-09-2008, 08:20 PM   #89
kimkrew

I just found the cow jumping over the moon lamp in the "Space" theme room. Ask the cat.....or the little laughing dog. That's referring to Hey Diddle, Diddle......The little dog laughed when he saw the cow jumping over the moom. One thing is for sure - you should make some "space" (as in the space theme) to find it. Anyone else agree?
Old 01-09-2008, 08:21 PM   #90
DO NOT PM ME AT ALL
Gifted

ilovewebkinz1234 is on a distinguished road

That makes sense, make room in your dock for the Cow Jumped Over the Moon lamp! (You know, Hey diddle diddle, the cat and the fiddle, the cow jumped over the moon. The little dog laughed to see such sport and the dish ran away with the spoon.)
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: