Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-09-2008, 07:09 PM   #71
iekikah
Gift Guru

jess_h_2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

Are all the clues supposed to give you one answer or does each clue give you a hint to find another clue???
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2008, 07:17 PM   #72
kiwikyky
Webkinz :)

♥KIWI♥ is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

i have no idea
Old 01-09-2008, 07:19 PM   #73
Gifted

turtlebratz is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by BigItUpGirl
I think it is Hey Diddle Diddle The cat and the fiddle the cow jumped over the moon the little dog laughed and the dish ran away with the spoon
that is it exactly, you just missed a little part...

Hey diddle diddle,
the cat and the fiddle,
the cow jumped over the moon,
the little dog laughed to see such sport,
and the dish ran away with the spoon.

I am really liking the moon lamp but the space poster is also a good thought.

As for as those asking how it all fits together... if it is like the last one, some of the clues point you to the same item, many of them are very vague... it was a toughie last time and there were a few answers that could make sense... don't get too set on anything yet, you may change your minds with other clues to come but good to get the wheels turning now.

Last time, the clues all led to two characters, a place and an item (I think that was all), there were 8 or so clues in total and we didn't know what we would have to do with them until the final day, when we had to enter the answer in on the contest page....

I asked on that day to name the characters, where they were and what they were doing with what object (I believe anyway, someone can add to or correct that if I am wrong.)

Hope that helps to answer some questions, don't worry about feeling in the dark, we did last time too and we changed our minds countless times, I entered one answer on my son's and one on my daughter's account, in each answer, I changed one of the characters because I just couldn't decide, the clues could've lead to either or and people on this site had so many arguments for each that were convincing.

So, have fun and know that all the clues will likely link together to describe more than one thing on webkinz world... really I think they should call it a clue riddle, not a scavenger hunt but either way, it's something fun for Jan!

Hope I've helped!
Old 01-09-2008, 07:24 PM   #74
kccjulius
Gifted
wildforwebkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

ok try the cow on the moon poster and the dish ran away with the spoon could be like the diner theme
Old 01-09-2008, 07:27 PM   #75
Cmain

It could have something to do with the giggle action inyour action thing by you rdock.
Old 01-09-2008, 07:29 PM   #76
kccjulius
Gifted

its the little dog laughed not lied
Old 01-09-2008, 07:29 PM   #77
....♥ you &&
Gifted

926c has a spectacular aura about

if someone reads a webkinz book there might be a clue!
926c is offline Female
Old 01-09-2008, 07:31 PM   #78
kccjulius
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by 926c
if someone reads a webkinz book there might be a clue!
oh yeah that might work i am soo going to try that
this is so funnnn!!!! but confusing ???
Old 01-09-2008, 07:38 PM   #79

alleyshadow6 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wonder where the clue was!
Old 01-09-2008, 07:49 PM   #80

gottabme is on a distinguished road

I am pleading with everyone in this thread and everyone that is going to be in this thread to PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read the ENTIRE thread before answering or asking questions. I just read through nine pages with lots of repetitious questions.

As for my two cents...I think the clue points you to the cow over the moon lamp.
gottabme is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: