Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-12-2008, 09:47 AM   #781
dancedoll95
Gifted

dancedoll95 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

I don't know if anyone already posted this, but on the August 2006 calender with the laughing dog and cat, there is a hot air balloon. I know that there is a rare item at the curio shop that is a hot air balloon and I think that that could be one of the missing curios.
dancedoll95 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2008, 10:11 AM   #782
Webkinz :)
lollipoptree is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

yes the hot air balloon is a rare..
i think this might be one of them!
Old 01-12-2008, 10:18 AM   #783
pm me for it!
Webkinz :)

limeyluver3 is on a distinguished road

yes someone has already posted that but thanks for the reminder
Old 01-12-2008, 10:21 AM   #784
GuppyLure
Gifted

GuppyLure is on a distinguished road

I DON'T KNOW WHY I HADN'T PUT TWO AND TWO TOGETHER BEFORE NOW!

All this talk of ruby slippers and a scarecrow can be related to the hot air balloon!

Remember in the story, The Wizard of Oz crashes his hot air balloon which is how he ends up in Oz. At the end of the story, he is finally able to leave Oz when his hot air balloon is fixed.

Maybe the curios have something to do with "Over the Rainbow" (the cow jumped over the moon).

Maybe the Rainbow Prism is a missing Curio (the rainbow prism is mentioned in the oldest W-Tales story).

I know there are several rare rainbow items.
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Old 01-12-2008, 10:22 AM   #785
Call me Sam!!
Gifted

Panda-Baby12 has a spectacular aura aboutPanda-Baby12 has a spectacular aura about

i think the Racking your bain one has to do w/ booger b/c LAB in LABorious would be for goober and in booer get an A the #ss are racking up and since booger is goobers lil bro it means booger

Last edited by Panda-Baby12; 01-12-2008 at 10:23 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Panda-Baby12 is offline Female
Old 01-12-2008, 10:24 AM   #786
Cmain

soo are these the stolen curios?

Hot Air Baloon

Thoughtful Think Tank

and......... something else.

The Hot air baloon could have been stolen by Gazpacho or Goober or Booger and was put in Quizzy's.

what do you think?
Old 01-12-2008, 10:27 AM   #787
Call me Sam!!
Gifted

Panda-Baby12 has a spectacular aura aboutPanda-Baby12 has a spectacular aura about

nice thing Cmain that could be part of the answers
Old 01-12-2008, 10:29 AM   #788
houndzila

the teacher for the school always sings and ur learning not raking ur brain
Old 01-12-2008, 10:29 AM   #789
Cmain

Also that McWoof Dog was in front of a mine. I just don't want to go into the same thing we did last contest. I don't think it has anything to do with a mine.
Old 01-12-2008, 10:31 AM   #790
Call me Sam!!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by houndzila
the teacher for the school always sings and ur learning not raking ur brain
so ya that brings me back to booger. he LOVES math and he is in elementry school so u need teachers
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: