Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-11-2008, 11:13 PM   #761
I <3 My WebbyKinz!

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

Thanks 4 the info! Its Great!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2008, 12:04 AM   #762
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

webkinzmomma newbie here too! I tell ya before coming to this site, I was completely at a lost with ALL the webkinz stuff other then the norm of spending money lol. Since I have read so much here and all, I have really gotten into it ... This site is sooooooooo unbelieveably full of information and fun stuff in relation to the webkinz! This is like my second day and I LOVE IT!

---------- webkinzmomma added 49 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

ALERT!!!!

There's a NewsFlash in the Newspaper regarding the hunt... go check it out!

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 01-12-2008 at 12:04 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-12-2008, 12:23 AM   #763
Rainbow321123 is an unknown quantity at this point

The polka dot pjs are on sale and it says that you will give your pet sweet dreams!
Old 01-12-2008, 12:30 AM   #764
here?what?when?why
Gift Guru

Tinker24BELL has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Click the image to open in full size. PsS curio shop is EMPTY>>>

Last edited by Tinker24BELL; 01-12-2008 at 12:35 AM.. Reason: ps..
Tinker24BELL is offline Female
Old 01-12-2008, 12:41 AM   #765
ChloeAlaina16
Gift Guru

ChloeAlaina16 is a jewel in the roughChloeAlaina16 is a jewel in the rough

Since the Hockey Wallpaper and the Hockey Locker [i think it was the hockey locker] are in the W-Shop, are they part of the 'missing items' from the Curio Shop? Hmm. I can't wait for more clues!
ChloeAlaina16 is offline Female
Old 01-12-2008, 12:49 AM   #766
here?what?when?why
Gift Guru

Tinker24BELL has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

That is all the hunting I can do tonight friends, but I will be back in the AM.. Keep me posted to anthing new ..PM if you'd like to ..
Tinker24BELL is offline Female
Old 01-12-2008, 01:10 AM   #767
Lil Kinz
BulldogGirl45 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

ill give it a try. ive never tryed a contest on webkinz before but i guess i will now! here are all my webkinz:

:goo::el1::rdr:
Old 01-12-2008, 01:54 AM   #768
irishgurl747
Webkinz :)

irishgurl747 is on a distinguished road

i dont get it....
Old 01-12-2008, 05:16 AM   #769
daffodil92
Webkinz :)
Jadzia radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJadzia radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJadzia radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJadzia radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJadzia radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJadzia radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJadzia radiates beauty and kindness all around

There's a new clue in the newspaper today (Saturday). Below is a clipping of the paper. If you look closely, you'll see that Detective McWoof is standing in front of the Barking Mad Mine.

Jadzia

(I hope the clip attaches okay, this is my first attempt at this)
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwebkinz1.JPG (124.5 KB, 101 views)
Old 01-12-2008, 06:11 AM   #770
Good grief! I'm a
Gift Guru

beaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
OT: Something is wrong with the time in WW. It keeps delaying! I just looked down and it said 9pm. It was supposed to say 9:55pm
I think that's a glitch in the system! That happens to me every day...when I play games or I go to Quizzy's.

x2

---------- beaglies2 added 8 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Anyone notice the bottled water (free right now) description in the W Shop? Do you think it's a clue?
Justin...thanks for starting this thread. I think it's a clue because of the description. Booger always get's a headache (in the game Booger gets an A) and he would need water to take medicine to make the headache go away. I think the "Ultimate Experiment Station" (Brain in jar anyway from the desk) is in Goober's Lab and maybe to get it back, Goober needs to trade Booger a water bottle for the Ultimate Experiment Station and then Booger needs to skedaddle to put it back in the CS with Arte. I think I need an asprin...I've hot a headache now!!!!!!

x2

---------- beaglies2 added 9 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Jadzia
There's a new clue in the newspaper today (Saturday). Below is a clipping of the paper. If you look closely, you'll see that Detective McWoof is standing in front of the Barking Mad Mine.

Jadzia

(I hope the clip attaches okay, this is my first attempt at this)
Well done job on ur first attemp at picture! I haven't tried it yet. And yes, that must mean ssomething about Barking Mad Mine.
x2

Last edited by beaglies2; 01-12-2008 at 06:11 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
beaglies2 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: