Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-11-2008, 10:10 PM   #751
here?what?when?why
Gift Guru

Tinker24BELL has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

my time is correct..I did the 10 pm.activity and it is just the 50 kc..no clues and nothing special in the curio shop except the ballgum machine again..wasn't it there at 9-10 also..can't remember

---------- Tinker24BELL added 4 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Anyone notice the bottled water (free right now) description in the W Shop? Do you think it's a clue?

Thanks goes out to you Justin for starting this thread..I am really enthuse about getting this solved..so much that I am not even doing housework my husband agreed to do it so we can solve this together..he enjoys this as much as the kids..we are all involved with the clues and my granddaughter is playing on ww so we don't miss a beat...

Last edited by Tinker24BELL; 01-11-2008 at 10:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Tinker24BELL is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2008, 10:15 PM   #752
aliboo321
Webkinz :)

blackcat321 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

my time is fine on ww i just got 50kc
Old 01-11-2008, 10:26 PM   #753
Pony326

I think the 3rd clue means chef Gaspachio's mother
Old 01-11-2008, 10:34 PM   #754
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

Thank you to Tinker24Bell and Guppy Galore for posting yesterday's calendar trivia. After the previous posts from webkinz momma, I find this very interesting. I think the game of the day on January 9, the day this contest started, was Pumpkin Patch Provider. I am still trying to figure it all out, but this all seems related to this contest as well. Keep up all of the great work.

I my and !

---------- kurber added 4 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

Sorry, I meant to give credit to GuppyLure for postiing yesterday's calendar trivia page. I must have short term memory loss. (Ha! Ha!) Thanks Again!

Last edited by kurber; 01-11-2008 at 10:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-11-2008, 10:46 PM   #755
here?what?when?why
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by kurber
Thank you to Tinker24Bell and Guppy Galore for posting yesterday's calendar trivia. After the previous posts from webkinz momma, I find this very interesting. I think the game of the day on January 9, the day this contest started, was Pumpkin Patch Provider. I am still trying to figure it all out, but this all seems related to this contest as well. Keep up all of the great work.

I my and !

---------- kurber added 4 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

Sorry, I meant to give credit to GuppyLure for postiing yesterday's calendar trivia page. I must have short term memory loss. (Ha! Ha!) Thanks Again!
You are correct on the game of the Day for the 9th of Jan.. kudo's to you also..I forgot about that..
Old 01-11-2008, 10:51 PM   #756
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Most of the clues last time were pretty straightforward..(no hidden meanings or deeper thoughts)...the most obvious choice is probally the right one....Have fun searching for clues!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 01-11-2008, 11:03 PM   #757
Rainbow321123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Guys, stop trying to get an answer now, we have like, a million more clues to go!
Old 01-11-2008, 11:05 PM   #758
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

Ok, just in case some of you are a dumb and inexperienced and confused as I am, I went through the old thread of the old scavenger hunt. I thought if I saw the questions, clues, hints and answers the relationship to each other would help me understand better what kind of stuff they're looking for.

Clear as mud. Here it is... clipped, cut and pasted:

LAST YEAR "Clues":
Go fourth and figure it out:
3 rights don't make a wrong:
I've said it six times, dont get left behind:
Sont you think pineapples make most things brighter???
Let me level with you:
let me level with you, this shouldnt be too hard
Four the last time, cave in and play (this clue led to a 4 dart game of quizzys blast)L
If its a sunny day, dont get in a flap, share some ice cream:
In combination with other things, this cupcake is even tastier:
hope you all get 3 right! (this clue led to a 3 dart game of quizzies blast)
I've said it six times, dont get left behind:
Click here for a free chocolate bar /// Gotta keep your energy up on this crazy search! (choc bar shown)
Give your brain a tap. Do it in a snap. Hope you find a .....
Get it right and you never know what you will dig up (picture of toy digger):
A delicious treat for someone to eat (pic of chips):
So important that it was featured.... yesterday:
Click here for free Sunny Ice Cakes! (Might save this for later. Might eat it now!)
Ack! You need two more letters!
Don't get left in the dark! (black t shirt showing)
From Newz:
The Hunt is ON! (about hunt)
What would you do with 10,000 KC?
In Advice Hippo..... "well four your information they could be hidden anywhere"
In Activities: Four the last time, cave in and play!
In Activites: Hope you get all 3 right!
Advice Hippo general information
Have you figured it out? (piles of gold shown)

Final contest questions:
1. Location:
2. How many steps to the left and to the right
3. Equipment:
4. 3 pieces of clothing
5. Snack for you
6. Treat to stop the opponent
7. Friend to take along

Answers:
1 zackys quest, 4th mine
2 3 right steps, 6 left
3 pineapple lamp, toy digger and dogbeard's map
4 black t shirt, jeans, worker boots
5 chocolate bar
6 sunny ice cakes
7 zacky
Old 01-11-2008, 11:09 PM   #759
Webkinz :)
Webkinz4mom is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey, I am new to WI, I was trying to find more info for my daughter. We couldn't figure out the last scavenger hunt and now she and I are trying to figure this one out. Does anyone have a thread to the last scavanger hunt. I kept trying to find the answers to the last one and Webkinz only posted the results...no answers. We have no idea if we were even close. I would greatly appreciate it. I think this website is a fantastic supplement to Webkinz!!!!!

---------- Webkinz4mom added 1 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

Great minds think alike.....as I was asking you were posting. Fantastic!

Last edited by Webkinz4mom; 01-11-2008 at 11:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-11-2008, 11:09 PM   #760
here?what?when?why
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

aawesome job..they never told us the final answer..you are a professional Scavenger hunter/aka..a sleuth(private eye)
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: