Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-11-2008, 07:25 PM   #701
Cmain

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

Got to go help my mom with dinner Be back soon. Maybe.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2008, 07:25 PM   #702
Squeakinz

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
Didn't Dorothy from Wizard of Oz find the Scarecrow in a pumpkin patch???
Not sure if it was a pumpkin patch or not.. but I did catch the scarecrow/ruby slippers thing.... someone mentioned a suit of armor in regard to todays calendar question at Quizzy's.... possibly a tin man? And the lion..... could they be substituting a dog???
Old 01-11-2008, 07:26 PM   #703
Cmain

Scare Cow.
Old 01-11-2008, 07:26 PM   #704
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
ok here is a list of items you will get throughout this scavenger hunt

Flaneur Vasserfreezen
Bottled Water
Ruby Slippers
Carrots
Strawberries
Orange
Watermelon
Rasberries
Polka Dot Rain boots
Marzipan Bone
Yellow Raincoat
Pumpkin Patch
ScareCrow
This is what it has to do with it
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-11-2008, 07:28 PM   #705
Cmain

Ok nevermind my mom told me she didn't need help it is a simple pita sandwhich.

Back to the subject.

who stole what and where?

---------- Cmain added 1 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

Ruby slipper? Scarecrow? It has to do with the Pumkin Patch protector.

The boots for walking in the dirt?

Last edited by Cmain; 01-11-2008 at 07:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-11-2008, 07:29 PM   #706
Good grief! I'm a
Gift Guru

beaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by Cmain
beaglies I think that is probably correct but I don't know. Not quite leaning that way yet.
I'm not sure if I'm leaning that way yet either! LOL I'm just making guesses. Need more clues and may change some things around. Time will tell... I'm just having fun with this. I entered the last Hiaku and said I would never win it because I never win anything and I came in first place. Bea with Midnight is me! LOL But that was for writing a Haiku...not a scavenger hunt.

Sure are lots of things to ponder on. Anyone else dreaming about the scavenger hunt and all these clues besides me? And my family complains I'm "hogging" the computer!

x2
beaglies2 is offline Female
Old 01-11-2008, 07:29 PM   #707
PM me for ID :)
Gifted

princess's mom will become famous soon enough

With all the talk of water and the hockey area, has anyone thought that maybe this has something to do with ICE.

Just a thought.

BTW- new here and have read most of the posts in this thread. my daughter has one webkinz she got for Christmas so we have only been playing a short time.
Old 01-11-2008, 07:29 PM   #708
Webkinz :)
lilaxchic47 is an unknown quantity at this point

alright water scare crow quizzys chef atre lab brain
Old 01-11-2008, 07:31 PM   #709
Cmain

I am going to play that game now.
Old 01-11-2008, 07:31 PM   #710
Good grief! I'm a
Gift Guru

beaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by Cmain
OK

Item: Thoughtful think tank
where: Kinz Academy
Who took it?: Cowoline
What Arte needs: A book
This sounds pretty good to! So many good ideas!
x2
beaglies2 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: