Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-09-2008, 06:54 PM   #61
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

oo yeh DOCK...i wil put my cow moon lamp in my dock and scroll over it. illl tel u guys what comes out!
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2008, 06:56 PM   #62
monkeybabe123
Webkinz :)

ohemgee395 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

Okay maybe: here is what the words mean:

Hickory, Dikory Dock

Nursery Rhyme & History

Action Rhyme reflected in the words of "Hickory, dikory Dock"
A nonsense poem which uses alliteration where children mimic the sound of a clock chiming at the relevant point in the song. Hickory, Dikory dock is intended to introduce children to the fundamentals of telling the time. Hickory, Dikory dock is also known by another title "Hickory, dikory doc" inevitable perhaps due to the nonsensical nature of the words of Hickory, dikory dock! The first publication date for the "Hickory, dikory dock" rhyme is 1744. Investigation into the meanings of the words used in the rhyme led us to believe that it has its origins in America.
The Origins of Hickory
Hickory is a derived from the North American Indian word 'pawcohiccora' which is an oily milk-like liquor that is pressed from pounded hickory nuts. The word `Pohickory'' was contained in a list of Virginia trees published in 1653. The word ' Pohickory' was subsequently shortened to `hickory.'
The Origins of Dock
Dock is a species of plant which has the Latin name of Rumex crispus. A well-known weed which has a long taproot making it difficult to exterminate. The Dock plant can be used as an astringent or tonic and many of us would have experienced the healing properties of the Dock leaf after being stung by a stinging nettle!

this is the peom:
Hickory dikory dock
The mouse ran up the clock
The clock struck one
The mouse ran down
Hickory dikory dock
Old 01-09-2008, 06:56 PM   #63
Gifted

blaira8 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by DragonStar
Ok. I had an idea as to this very first clue.
What if the "Little laughing dog" refers to the nursery rhyme, the cat and the fiddle?
That's what I thought!!!:bas:
blaira8 is offline Female
Old 01-09-2008, 06:58 PM   #64
xoxotoria509xoxo

wierdox373 is an unknown quantity at this point

is anyone having trouble going on the daily acctiviteys ????????????????
it keeps saying there is a slow script

---------- wierdox373 added 0 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

helpppppppppp

Last edited by wierdox373; 01-09-2008 at 06:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-09-2008, 07:00 PM   #65

cynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clown

yup, i think that it's in your dock, the moon lamp!! hmmm.....i have that in my dock tight now!! what a coencidence!
cynthi1234 is offline Female
Old 01-09-2008, 07:00 PM   #66
monkeybabe123

ohemgee395 is on a distinguished road

hmm Hey Diddle Diddle,

Hey Diddle Diddle

Hey diddle diddle
And the cat and the fiddle
And the cow jumped over the
moon
A little dog lied to see such a
sport
And the dish ran away with the
spoon
Old 01-09-2008, 07:01 PM   #67
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Unhappy Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

okay guys...i did it. I put my cow jumpin over the moon lamp in my dock. nohting happened. i clicked on it. nothing happened. i scrolled over it...no description other then "moon lamp" i dragged it over to teh pet....nothing special. I put it in my room and clicked on it. Nothing special. what is going on w/ this???
Old 01-09-2008, 07:04 PM   #68

cynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clown

wait never mind what i siad!! it must have somthing to do with a mouse....

---------- cynthi1234 added 1 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

yes....dock, a place to store things, hickory ****ory DOCK

---------- cynthi1234 added 0 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

no, i didnt mean a bad word!! i meant to say hickory dikory DOCK!!

Last edited by cynthi1234; 01-09-2008 at 07:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
cynthi1234 is offline Female
Old 01-09-2008, 07:05 PM   #69
~guess it~
Gifted

and i also tried going to the W shop and doing everything i could w/ the moon lamp and cow in space poster w/o buying them or adding them to my cart...and nothing
Old 01-09-2008, 07:07 PM   #70
Pugsypoo
Gifted

BigItUpGirl has a spectacular aura about

I think it is Hey Diddle Diddle The cat and the fiddle the cow jumped over the moon the little dog laughed and the dish ran away with the spoon
BigItUpGirl is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: