Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-11-2008, 06:03 PM   #621
Webkinz :)
lilaxchic47 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

Water really has to do with this!

---------- lilaxchic47 added 1 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

ms cowline has to do nothin with this she didnt do anything!also water is one of the clues thats gonna help arte get his rares back

Last edited by lilaxchic47; 01-11-2008 at 06:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2008, 06:05 PM   #622
Cmain

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

It is the item to help Arte find his curios and if you see a food on there a lot it is probably his food that helps him.

---------- Cmain added 1 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

OK ms.cowoline is just a theorie not really a suspect she is just a possibility.

Last edited by Cmain; 01-11-2008 at 06:05 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-11-2008, 06:05 PM   #623

alright we already know chef gazzpacho stole one item maybe!and wat r the other clues again
Old 01-11-2008, 06:05 PM   #624
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Yes Mrs. Cowoline does have something to do with this! I am telling you she does!!
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-11-2008, 06:06 PM   #625

What? huh Tell me!What did she do
Old 01-11-2008, 06:08 PM   #626
Cmain

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
Yes Mrs. Cowoline does have something to do with this! I am telling you she does!!
I know she does I just figured they wouldn't keep posting that they don't know or she is not a victim if I said that.

No offense to anyone.
Old 01-11-2008, 06:09 PM   #627

what did ms. cowline do!!!!!!!!!!!11
Old 01-11-2008, 06:11 PM   #628
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

ok e1 I think I may have solved it !! Bare with me another half hour or so, and I'll post what I think and you give me ur thoughts...

btw this is not offical completely NOT CONFIRMED YET but I think these are the other clues

4. You could be sad; you might feel mad... but just sparkle brightly and be glad

5. Ms. Cowline says - Do not forget to polka dot your eyes and cross your T's

#5. I think will be in relation to the rain coat and the polka dot rain boots... ok like I said hang on a sec...
Read this please, I posted it earlier
Old 01-11-2008, 06:11 PM   #629
Tim Gunn is a
Gift Guru

kateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud of

hey, do you think the hockey wallpaper being 30% off in the w shop has anything to do with it?
kateannec11 is offline Female
Old 01-11-2008, 06:12 PM   #630
Gift Guru

ok here is a list of items you will get throughout this scavenger hunt

Flaneur Vasserfreezen
Bottled Water
Ruby Slippers
Carrots
Strawberries
Orange
Watermelon
Rasberries
Polka Dot Rain boots
Marzipan Bone
Yellow Raincoat
Pumpkin Patch
ScareCrow

---------- webkinzmomma added 1 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

Alot of things point to the Golden Retriever, but can't figure it out. He is the "water dog" so I put the rain boots and rain coat with that, plus his favorite food is the marzipan bone, he is the pet of the month, he is the laughing dog on the calendar page..... has to have something to do with him....
read this too
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: