Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-09-2008, 06:20 PM   #51
FroggieGirl0912
Gift Trainee
FroggieGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

I'm even more confused! My Newz doesn't say anything about the scavenger hunt starting today, and I don't have any daily activities for 20kc. The "Whats New" still has the article that the hunt will start today, and to look at the Newz, but the Newspaper still has the article from January 1st "Big Things Are Coming."
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2008, 06:21 PM   #52
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

well, if I've left out anything that can be done with, to, about the space theme lamp... it must be illegal. lol How does it all go together though? There are supposed to be hints for days and days... do they add up to one answer??? I should hope they wouldn't make us have to buy stuff to figure anything out.

Ok, its my guess this will be one answer and they'll do a drawing among the right answers.... I *never* win anything. I can figure stuff out sometimes, I can do things well sometimes, but just win it? Not a chance.

Does anyone reall *know* or do we have to do like they say... keep hunting clues and read the WW Newz for more info. Following directions isn't my strong suit.
Old 01-09-2008, 06:25 PM   #53
Webkinz :)
nlss is an unknown quantity at this point

it says one ting is for sure so you might need one thing to find it in your dock
Old 01-09-2008, 06:26 PM   #54
Lil Kinz
Lynzmeister is an unknown quantity at this point

You have to wait till it is 8pm in YOUR time zone. Then go to the Today's Activities and the Hourly Events. Click on the 8pm - 9pm iten of 20 Kinzcash. It should come up then I believe. That is what it is trying to tell you. I can't do much of anything before 8pm your time. Wait till then and try. Then questions can pretty much be discussed. Otherwise nothing much can be done before then.
Old 01-09-2008, 06:26 PM   #55
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by FroggieGirl
I'm even more confused! My Newz doesn't say anything about the scavenger hunt starting today, and I don't have any daily activities for 20kc. The "Whats New" still has the article that the hunt will start today, and to look at the Newz, but the Newspaper still has the article from January 1st "Big Things Are Coming."
Look on the "What's New" page of the WW Newzpaper. The third item is

A Cool Contest is Coming It tells a bit, but says more info will be coming. That's about all I know!
Old 01-09-2008, 06:34 PM   #56
FroggieGirl0912
Gift Trainee
FroggieGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks..... another idea is instead of the lamp maybe it could be that poster with the cow in space hovering over the moon. That is, if it's an item WW is looking for...
Old 01-09-2008, 06:38 PM   #57
Your mom's leg hair.
Gifted

candygirl717 is on a distinguished road

Hmmmm..... maybe, its in one of the shops.....
Old 01-09-2008, 06:46 PM   #58
iekikah
Gift Guru

jess_h_2 is an unknown quantity at this point

maybe it's referring to the cheeky dog and cat? doesn't "cheeky" mean funny or laughing????//
Old 01-09-2008, 06:48 PM   #59
vball4life38
Gifted

vball4life38 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by namicole
a nursery ryhme and ur storage dock it sounds like!
What about Hikory dikory DOCK???
Old 01-09-2008, 06:54 PM   #60
Cmain

Wow this is going to be very cool. Thanks Justin.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: