Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-11-2008, 02:18 PM   #551
By night i'm a
Webkinz :)

cubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura aboutcubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: NEW CLUE RIGHT HERE!!!

View Post Originally Posted by teenabeena12
i'm so bad with these scavenger hunts..i just don't get them..idk..
yeah, me too.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2008, 02:24 PM   #552
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

Well, there's that whole list of things for the 'answer' so several can be right. Have they ever ADDED things to what you need to solve it? If not, we're still looking for a simple list in a very complicated way. lol

I think the ruby slippers are a big possible... has anyone ever seen them for sale in the curio shop?

I also think that whole Air of Mystery book is related somehow... The W Tale going on now is about the same thing and its all referenced in the initial descriptions of the scavenger hunt. ... so I think its possible Doug is related, the egyptian vanity chair (which is at least a curio only gotten at arte's! )

Places seems to be our biggest ?? the Lab is good. Booger's, maybe?

I hope everyone reading this thread is posting to it. There are no dumb suggestions... we definitely have to think outside of the box (hmmm... not like cookie cutters)
Old 01-11-2008, 02:30 PM   #553
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

Well we reread the air of mystery book because it specifically quotes that in the talk of the contest... there is many things in the book you can relate to this hunt if you take it out of context... i'll post some "alikes" in a bit
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-11-2008, 02:52 PM   #554
Gift Guru

specialkx3 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Lola_lake
I think the ruby slippers are a big possible... has anyone ever seen them for sale in the curio shop?
Yes...just a couple of days ago (might have been 3 or 4) I remember seeing them there!
Old 01-11-2008, 02:57 PM   #555
Gifted

turtlebratz is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by cgrumpyme
I agree. It's way to hard for the kids. My little one is also very frustrated. I also don't think anyone in the states will win. Webkinz is world wide and they are only letting the first person who answers it correctly win. Since there are so many time zones around the world, most places will have the clues hours before us if not almost a day. I wish they would make it so that anyone who answers correctly would win. They could give the first one to win an extra prize. And those that enter and dont win, should get some sort of prize for trying. Its very frustrating for kids to try so hard and not get anything.
I agree, great idea, everyone who gets a correct answer in should get a prize!

---------- turtlebratz added 1 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by kurber
I am new to Webkinzinsider and this my first post. However, I am now as addicted to Webkinz Insider as I am Webkinz World. When I answered todays calendar question of the day it said What is the name of the knight who served King Kinz? The answer was Sir Gallahippo. The Knight of the Round Armor is sold in the curio shop and is part of the medieval theme. It's description is Rumored to have been worn by Sir Gallahippo himself, this Suit of Armor will scare off the sneakiest serf! Could this be an item missing from the curio shop? I think this is a clue! Does anyone remember yesterday's Calendar question of the day?Yesterday i answered it without paying it much attention. However, after answering todays question was wondering if it could have also been a clue? Also, the yellow raincoats description reads You never know when you might need a raincoat . . . always be prepared. I am not sure if this is what it always said or if this may also be a clue. Hope this helps.

My Webkinz Family:

, , :husky:, , , :chi:, :rdr:, , :pgn:, , :turt:, ,
Lil' :gr: , and growing.
I noticed this too when I answered this yesterday, was going to post the same, I thought it was such an odd question for the bonus activities! I think it may have something to do with the suit of armour... we'll see

Last edited by turtlebratz; 01-11-2008 at 02:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-11-2008, 03:07 PM   #556
Squeakinz

Scarecrow + Ruby Slippers link? Perhaps?

---------- Squeakinz added 1 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

And the suit of armor.... possible Tin Man?

Last edited by Squeakinz; 01-11-2008 at 03:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-11-2008, 03:09 PM   #557
beachgirl101
Gifted

catlover is on a distinguished road

it cant be a recipe because it is a curio!!!!
catlover is offline Female
Old 01-11-2008, 03:11 PM   #558
Squeakinz

View Post Originally Posted by catlover
it cant be a recipe because it is a curio!!!!
The Scavenger Hunt page doesn't say we're looking for curios... it asks what Arte needs to use to get his curios back....
Old 01-11-2008, 03:14 PM   #559
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Here's my theory

Clue # 1
Ask the cat... or the little laughing dog. One thing is for sure - you have to make space to find it.

1. Curio Name and Location : Hot Air Balloon, Quizzy's Corner

2. Who Took the Curio? Mrs. Cowoline. There's a cow in the pic and she is famous for saying your over the moon.

3. Where would you normally find the Curio Theif? The Kinzville Acedemy

4. What does Arte need to get the curio back? Bottled water.

Now I know it says there are three things that Arte will use to get the curios back. Now that could mean all three things are used to get each curio or what I think is 1 item is needed per curio to get them back. Making me think there are 3 curios missing.

1. Hot Air Balloon
2. Thoughtful Thinker Tank
3. Not real sure just yet but got an idea.
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-11-2008, 03:17 PM   #560
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

I'm into collecting everything and have a long list of "gotta haves" ... lol. But I must say this break to corroborate and brainstorm with others about these crazy riddles is really great fun! Everyone has something to offer even when its a repeat... I think we might be getting somewhere.

The ruby slippers are "in" on my list (assuming that advance clue is accurate about sparkly). The book and the W Tales story is really interesting info, too. It's annoying its all so unclear and vague, but its cool how it sort of comes together a bit with more clues. I have to keep reminding myself its not just any answer to a riddle, but answers that relate to the needed list of things stated.

Thank you all for tossing in info and making this thing fun!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: