Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-11-2008, 12:41 PM   #541
firefly37
Gifted

firefly37 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

My daughter's account is ahead, and I checked the hourly activities...between 3 p.m. and 4 p.m. the activity is "click here for free Ruby Slippers".

That would seem to go with the projected clue #4 (sparkle brightly).

However, I checked at the W-shop, and there is nothing unusual about the description, so I don't know!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2008, 12:45 PM   #542
PebDaddy
Webkinz :)

PebDaddy is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

I think the Next clue would be when you can get the next free 20 kinzcash thats how its been everytime
Old 01-11-2008, 12:47 PM   #543
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

ok here is a list of items you will get throughout this scavenger hunt

Flaneur Vasserfreezen
Bottled Water
Ruby Slippers
Carrots
Strawberries
Orange
Watermelon
Rasberries
Polka Dot Rain boots
Marzipan Bone
Yellow Raincoat
Pumpkin Patch
ScareCrow

---------- webkinzmomma added 1 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

Alot of things point to the Golden Retriever, but can't figure it out. He is the "water dog" so I put the rain boots and rain coat with that, plus his favorite food is the marzipan bone, he is the pet of the month, he is the laughing dog on the calendar page..... has to have something to do with him....

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 01-11-2008 at 12:47 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-11-2008, 12:51 PM   #544
Gifted

blaira8 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Squeakinz
Flaneur Vasserfreezen was on WOW yesterday.... you may be onto something....

---------- Squeakinz added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

And I believe I saw water on both WOW AND in the curio shop this morning...
That clue was helpful I think Chef Gazpocho stole it beacause he always uses words like mama mia & he talks about his mom!!!!!!!:pig:
blaira8 is offline Female
Old 01-11-2008, 12:59 PM   #545
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

what do you think chef Gazpocho stole?
Old 01-11-2008, 01:03 PM   #546
wordtome
Gift Guru

SqueezeBoxx will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
ok here is a list of items you will get throughout this scavenger hunt

Flaneur Vasserfreezen
Bottled Water
Ruby Slippers
Carrots
Strawberries
Orange
Watermelon
Rasberries
Polka Dot Rain boots
Marzipan Bone
Yellow Raincoat
Pumpkin Patch
ScareCrow

---------- webkinzmomma added 1 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

Alot of things point to the Golden Retriever, but can't figure it out. He is the "water dog" so I put the rain boots and rain coat with that, plus his favorite food is the marzipan bone, he is the pet of the month, he is the laughing dog on the calendar page..... has to have something to do with him....
Are you sure? Do you have inside info? Is this fact or theory?
Old 01-11-2008, 01:26 PM   #547
Gift Guru

lets just wait and see what happens
Old 01-11-2008, 01:48 PM   #548
Puszek27
Webkinz :)
Puszek is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe cookie-cutter is not an object. Maybe Chief is tring to say that the solution is very simple.
The phrase "cookie-cutter" describes a solution to a problem that can be applied in many situations without modification and the phrase is often used pejoratively due to its connotation of "unimaginative" or "simplistic".
Cookie-cutter means "marked by lack of originality or distinction"

Good luck All
Old 01-11-2008, 02:03 PM   #549
nana006
Gifted

nana006 will become famous soon enough

Webkinzmoma
Where did you get the list of terms you cited?
Does anyone know today's clue yet?
Old 01-11-2008, 02:16 PM   #550
Gift Guru

Well lets see what comes up, if the items I listed are coming up then we know they are true and if the 4th clue matches my 4th clue then we have a head start....

cross your eyes and dot your t's in my opinion is in relation to paying attention to the details. Which I think the "details" are that of relating things with the golden retriver and his picture being on the calendar page with the hot air balloon which happens to be a curio item, and there being a cat on that page as well.

But this is my first hunt with WW so if its directed towards the kids like it should be then I would sooner say the cow over the moon theory is a better shot, but i'll have to think more, lol I gotta figure out how many curios are missing first then i'll get it.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: