Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-11-2008, 11:22 AM   #531
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

ok e1 I think I may have solved it !! Bare with me another half hour or so, and I'll post what I think and you give me ur thoughts...

btw this is not offical completely NOT CONFIRMED YET but I think these are the other clues

4. You could be sad; you might feel mad... but just sparkle brightly and be glad

5. Ms. Cowline says - Do not forget to polka dot your eyes and cross your T's

#5. I think will be in relation to the rain coat and the polka dot rain boots... ok like I said hang on a sec...
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2008, 11:27 AM   #532
Squeakinz

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
ok e1 I think I may have solved it !! Bare with me another half hour or so, and I'll post what I think and you give me ur thoughts...

btw this is not offical completely NOT CONFIRMED YET but I think these are the other clues

4. You could be sad; you might feel mad... but just sparkle brightly and be glad

5. Ms. Cowline says - Do not forget to polka dot your eyes and cross your T's

#5. I think will be in relation to the rain coat and the polka dot rain boots... ok like I said hang on a sec...
Not sure about the polka dot rain boots, but the polka dot PJ top is on sale today....
Old 01-11-2008, 11:29 AM   #533
wishingg on a starr
Gifted

robin leigh is a jewel in the roughrobin leigh is a jewel in the rough

was your # 4 another clue??
robin leigh is offline Female
Old 01-11-2008, 11:53 AM   #534
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

yes 4 and 5 will be the last clues but like I said that is not confirmed yet

---------- webkinzmomma added 15 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

Is the golden retriever the dog on the front page of the calendar page of August 2006 in Quizzy's?

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 01-11-2008 at 11:53 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-11-2008, 12:12 PM   #535
Webkinz :)
MrWadd361 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by mangus
OMG GUYSSSS!!! I was just at the kinzville acadamy and i finished the speed class and i click ok, and ms. cowaline said:"YOU MUST REALLY BE OVER THE MOON!" (not in all caps though) I think that this has something to do with the 1st clue!!!!

Ms. Cowoline says you must be over the moon very often I don't think it's a clue
Old 01-11-2008, 12:25 PM   #536
I'm Really
Banned
ELF889 is on a distinguished road

Default NEW CLUE RIGHT HERE!!!

These are the first 3 clues:

Jan 11 4-5pm 20 KinzCash! Mamma mia! Even Mama says that is not a cookie cutter!

Jan 10 8-9pm 20 KinzCash! Racking your brain? It is quite LABorious but you are sure to figure it out.

Jan 9 8-9pm 20 KinzCash! Ask the cat...or the little laughing dog. One thing is for sure - you should make some space to find it.
Old 01-11-2008, 12:29 PM   #537
teenabeena12

Default Re: NEW CLUE RIGHT HERE!!!

i'm so bad with these scavenger hunts..i just don't get them..idk..
Old 01-11-2008, 12:31 PM   #538
danny360
Gifted

teddyfroggy is on a distinguished road

Idk how to do these scavenger hunts
Old 01-11-2008, 12:32 PM   #539
Pm me for it!
Webkinz :)

skittlebug7 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by teenabeena12
i'm so bad with these scavenger hunts..i just don't get them..idk..

Same here. Oh great I'm getting old. Lol. No I'm kidding.
Old 01-11-2008, 12:36 PM   #540
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

thanks for the info -- you should post in the scavanger thread for everyone.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: