Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-11-2008, 06:17 AM   #521
chestercan
Gifted
chestercan will become famous soon enough

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

The thief here is probably chef gazpacho and he stole probably a item you use in the kitchen or dining room(maybe simular to a cookie cutter)
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2008, 08:03 AM   #522
I'm a
Webkinz :)

betoven is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

Mabe it is Chef Gazpachio! But it kinda' refers to nursery rymes too. Hmmmmmm. Well whos the other thief?
betoven is offline Female
Old 01-11-2008, 08:30 AM   #523
ilovezoos
Gifted
ilovezoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Doug could be the other thief.
Old 01-11-2008, 09:55 AM   #524
ennazusjsc

ennazusjsc is just really niceennazusjsc is just really nice

So, I read the thread last night and woke up thinking about the fourth question, the third clue and the bottled water.

4th Question: What does Arte need to use to get his curios back? (3 items)
3rd Clue: Mamma mia! Even Mama says that is not a cookie cutter!
Bottled water description: Good for you and good for making others skedaddle…

I think that the 3 items Arte needs to get his curios back are three ingredients in a recipe! Each recipe requires 3 ingredients. Maybe we should watch other ingredient descriptions that are found in recipes using bottled water?

Icy Frosty: Bottled Water, Ice Cream Cone, Watermelon
Fruit Slushie: Bottled Water, Cherries, Orange
Vegetable Soup: Bottled Water, Carrots, Peas
Flaneur Vasserfreezen: Bottled Water, Bread, Ice Pop

Bottled Water: Good for you and good for making others skedaddle…
Bread: Warm from the W Shop ovens, this bread is delicious by itself or in a sandwich!
Carrots: Crunchy, munchy carrots are sure to bring health to every Webkinz!
Cherries: Chewing on crimson cherries makes pets perfectly pleasant!
Ice Cream Cone: Delicious frosty cold ice cream topped with a rainbow of sweet sprinkles
will keep your critter cool!
Ice Pop: On the warmest days, give your pet a sweet treat to cool down!
Orange: Straight form the Webkinz orange grove! These oranges are tangy, juicy and just
perfect for eating!
Peas: Feed your pet a bowl brimming with bright green peas; a healthy, fun snack!
Watermelon: A sweet, fruity snack full of delicious sticky pink juice and seeds to spit!
Old 01-11-2008, 10:09 AM   #525
wordtome
Gift Guru

SqueezeBoxx will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by turtlebratz
I have to say in my opinion for a site geared to children, the last scavenger hunt was way too hard for kids as well... I worked on it but only got some ideas from this website working together with others, my daughter couldn't' figure the clues out herself and she was very frustrated.

I did send them an email about that because I thought they should make it a little less vague and have some specific instructions since they are dealing with so many children

Just my two cents..
I disagree that the webkinz is geared toward kids. That is just a front - The moms are the ones who get hooked.
Old 01-11-2008, 10:27 AM   #526
lelah219
Lil Kinz
nobull433 is an unknown quantity at this point

I just wanted to give Kudos for having this thread. The last scavenger hunt had me so confused on how to find some of the clues. This helps alot!!
Old 01-11-2008, 10:46 AM   #527
krissy1120

krissy1120 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think it has to do with recipes/cooking. Remember just a few weeks ago a bunch of new recipes were announced in the newspaper. Maybe it is chef gazpacho and booger. i know it's early to tell since we don't have enough clues. Maybe we should all be trying to come up with new recipes that have water. Is there any type of cookie recipe that includes water?
Old 01-11-2008, 10:59 AM   #528
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

I am new to Webkinzinsider and this my first post. However, I am now as addicted to Webkinz Insider as I am Webkinz World. When I answered todays calendar question of the day it said What is the name of the knight who served King Kinz? The answer was Sir Gallahippo. The Knight of the Round Armor is sold in the curio shop and is part of the medieval theme. It's description is Rumored to have been worn by Sir Gallahippo himself, this Suit of Armor will scare off the sneakiest serf! Could this be an item missing from the curio shop? I think this is a clue! Does anyone remember yesterday's Calendar question of the day?Yesterday i answered it without paying it much attention. However, after answering todays question was wondering if it could have also been a clue? Also, the yellow raincoats description reads You never know when you might need a raincoat . . . always be prepared. I am not sure if this is what it always said or if this may also be a clue. Hope this helps.

My Webkinz Family:

, , :husky:, , , :chi:, :rdr:, , :pgn:, , :turt:, ,
Lil' :gr: , and growing.
Old 01-11-2008, 11:08 AM   #529
wishingg on a starr
Gifted

robin leigh is a jewel in the roughrobin leigh is a jewel in the rough

OMG GUYSSSS!!! I was just at the kinzville acadamy and i finished the speed class and i click ok, and ms. cowaline said:"YOU MUST REALLY BE OVER THE MOON!" (not in all caps though) I think that this has something to do with the 1st clue!!!!
robin leigh is offline Female
Old 01-11-2008, 11:21 AM   #530
Squeakinz

View Post Originally Posted by ennazusjsc
So, I read the thread last night and woke up thinking about the fourth question, the third clue and the bottled water.

4th Question: What does Arte need to use to get his curios back? (3 items)
3rd Clue: Mamma mia! Even Mama says that is not a cookie cutter!
Bottled water description: Good for you and good for making others skedaddle…

I think that the 3 items Arte needs to get his curios back are three ingredients in a recipe! Each recipe requires 3 ingredients. Maybe we should watch other ingredient descriptions that are found in recipes using bottled water?

Icy Frosty: Bottled Water, Ice Cream Cone, Watermelon
Fruit Slushie: Bottled Water, Cherries, Orange
Vegetable Soup: Bottled Water, Carrots, Peas
Flaneur Vasserfreezen: Bottled Water, Bread, Ice Pop

Bottled Water: Good for you and good for making others skedaddle…
Bread: Warm from the W Shop ovens, this bread is delicious by itself or in a sandwich!
Carrots: Crunchy, munchy carrots are sure to bring health to every Webkinz!
Cherries: Chewing on crimson cherries makes pets perfectly pleasant!
Ice Cream Cone: Delicious frosty cold ice cream topped with a rainbow of sweet sprinkles
will keep your critter cool!
Ice Pop: On the warmest days, give your pet a sweet treat to cool down!
Orange: Straight form the Webkinz orange grove! These oranges are tangy, juicy and just
perfect for eating!
Peas: Feed your pet a bowl brimming with bright green peas; a healthy, fun snack!
Watermelon: A sweet, fruity snack full of delicious sticky pink juice and seeds to spit!
Flaneur Vasserfreezen was on WOW yesterday.... you may be onto something....

---------- Squeakinz added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

And I believe I saw water on both WOW AND in the curio shop this morning...

Last edited by Squeakinz; 01-11-2008 at 11:21 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: