Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-10-2008, 11:19 PM   #511
Waffleghetti
Gift Guru

Waffleghetti has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

i say its booger! its a LITTLE laughing dog, and LAB could refer to Goober's lab! and goober's LITTLE laughing dog is booger!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2008, 11:22 PM   #512
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by waffleghetti
Its booger! the LITTLE laughing dog, and it said LABorious, wich would be goober! cuz he has a lab!
so maybe booger stole the thoughtful thinker tank cuz "his brain hurts" and its in Goober's lab!
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-10-2008, 11:35 PM   #513
Lil Kinz

xXxkasixXx is an unknown quantity at this point

for the water it says good for you and for for others to skadaddle so.... and the back of the curio shop is diffrent

---------- xXxkasixXx added 1 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

what's the thoughtful thinker tank ?

---------- xXxkasixXx added 1 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

also it said ther could be more than one so my theroy is it was bogger and gobber

Last edited by xXxkasixXx; 01-10-2008 at 11:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-10-2008, 11:37 PM   #514
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

The thoughtful thinker tank is a rare item from the curio shop from the science theme
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-11-2008, 12:12 AM   #515
Gifted

turtlebratz is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by NinaMay97
Assuming that most of the posts have been from adults.... don't you think this is a bit difficult for kids? Or are we just thinking too much lol?
I have to say in my opinion for a site geared to children, the last scavenger hunt was way too hard for kids as well... I worked on it but only got some ideas from this website working together with others, my daughter couldn't' figure the clues out herself and she was very frustrated.

I did send them an email about that because I thought they should make it a little less vague and have some specific instructions since they are dealing with so many children

Just my two cents..
Old 01-11-2008, 12:20 AM   #516
mommakitty3
Webkinz :)

mommakitty has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by cecily101
Don't buy any items! We just need to remember them! Oh, and the bottled water isNOT supposed to have hat description because all the other foods have something like, "the perfect snack" in the description! In the contest page, it says that Arte will need 3 items to get his items back, and the theives/theif gone! Maybe the water is one of them!... ?

URG my brain hurts
Question 4. says "What does Arte need to use to get his curios back? (3 items)

It DOESN"T say "and make the theives/theif gone"!!
Old 01-11-2008, 12:21 AM   #517
ilovezoos
Gifted
ilovezoos is an unknown quantity at this point

I hate to think that any of our furry friends at WW would steal anything on purpose. I don't think I've even read anything about the bad fairies stealing items. They are always scaring everyone. So hopefully the missing items are just items that someone thought Arte didn't want anymore, or that Arte had moved around in his shop and accidently placed in his trash. Someone could of found the missing objects and kept them, Arte saw them in the persons lab or kitchen and now has accused them of stealing instead of questioning how this person(s) how they got whatever the item is. Or if you read the the W tale for this month Arte is being questioned by Sparky about what happened to the friendship between Arte and Doug. They use to be so close, like brothers, but something happened to wreck it. This may tie in somewhere.Wow this is making my brain hurt. I am going to bed!!! Nighty Night!! Sleep tight.
Old 01-11-2008, 12:25 AM   #518
Gifted

Shadowfax is on a distinguished road

Anyone get anything strange on the wheel of Wow ? I remember last time there was a few things on there that had to do with the anwser.
Old 01-11-2008, 12:25 AM   #519
Webkinz :)

cgrumpyme is on a distinguished road

I agree. It's way to hard for the kids. My little one is also very frustrated. I also don't think anyone in the states will win. Webkinz is world wide and they are only letting the first person who answers it correctly win. Since there are so many time zones around the world, most places will have the clues hours before us if not almost a day. I wish they would make it so that anyone who answers correctly would win. They could give the first one to win an extra prize. And those that enter and dont win, should get some sort of prize for trying. Its very frustrating for kids to try so hard and not get anything.
Old 01-11-2008, 02:05 AM   #520
Lil Kinz
Lynzmeister is an unknown quantity at this point

Here is the clue for Day 3 - January 11th! :pgn:
Attached Images
File Type: jpgClue 3 - Scavenger Hunt.JPG (18.8 KB, 200 views)
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: