Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-10-2008, 10:24 PM   #501
Squeakinz

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by NinaMay97
Assuming that most of the posts have been from adults.... don't you think this is a bit difficult for kids? Or are we just thinking too much lol?
Haha... you just might have a valid point.... seems that way through most of my life - let my wrinkly old brain try to figure something out and I make it SO much more complicated than it has to be.... pass it on to my elementary and preschool aged kids, and they solve it without a problem....

Maybe the best answers can be found by THINKING like a little kid... maybe? eh... who am I kidding... I'm clueless...

---------- Squeakinz added 2 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

I also noticed in the W Tales story about Arte and Doug the DOG .... it specifically states that Arte say down on an Egyptian Vanity Chair.... which just happened to be the rare item available at the Curio Shop at 11am today.... might be grasping at straws here, but I can't manage to shake the feeling that the Arte and Doug story has something to do with the Scavenger Hunt....

Last edited by Squeakinz; 01-10-2008 at 10:24 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2008, 10:29 PM   #502
riting is betta than
Webkinz :)

kirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud ofkirsten1995 has much to be proud of

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by cecily101
The water DEFINITELY is a clue, because all the other foods have "the perfect snack" or something in it!! LOOK WHAT I FOUND! Has this ALWAYS been here, cuz I just noticed it NOW!

Click the image to open in full size.

Maybe they are cookie cutters!!!!!!!!!
maybe but i;m pretty sher they weren't there before!!!!
Old 01-10-2008, 10:32 PM   #503
here?what?when?why
Gift Guru

Tinker24BELL has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

also if you go the the Wshop..then to new items page 2 is missing..all the items are not there..they were this afternon..I know I bought one more tree..
Tinker24BELL is offline Female
Old 01-10-2008, 10:34 PM   #504
Squeakinz

Is this new? Or am I just that unobservant? Or is it just my insistence that the W Tales story has something to do with it all?

Old 01-10-2008, 10:38 PM   #505
Webkinz :)

cynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clown

i think that clue 2 is carob chip cookies.
LAB, i tihnk that it is like energy FOOD, so it might be the LAB's PSF.

---------- cynthi1234 added 2 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

and, yes, i am a kid and this is quite hard for me, a straight A student. but i do think that clue 1 is a clock..oh well, im just gonna follow my senses!

Last edited by cynthi1234; 01-10-2008 at 10:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
cynthi1234 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2008, 10:55 PM   #506
here?what?when?why
Gift Guru

Tinker24BELL has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Squeakinz
Is this new? Or am I just that unobservant? Or is it just my insistence that the W Tales story has something to do with it all?

the book is not New; but the clues may be in the book.. I bought it at christmas time for my pets library room...but we did read the book again today..
Tinker24BELL is offline Female
Old 01-10-2008, 11:00 PM   #507
Lil Kinz
webkinzrocks! is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

ok we have a lot of suggestions but only a couple of clues. lets not jump to too many conclusions bc we have 15 more clues coming (hopefully) anyway my head hurts so im gonna turn in... gl to everybody in finding more clues see ya! :koala: :pgn: :cs:
Old 01-10-2008, 11:12 PM   #508
ChloeAlaina16
Gift Guru

ChloeAlaina16 is a jewel in the roughChloeAlaina16 is a jewel in the rough

So whats the first clue and second clue lead to? I'm extremely confused. I know whats going on, I'm just so confused, lol. And the cookie cutters? The book? The water? WHATT? lol.
ChloeAlaina16 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2008, 11:17 PM   #509
Waffleghetti
Gift Guru

Waffleghetti has a spectacular aura about

Its booger! the LITTLE laughing dog, and it said LABorious, wich would be goober! cuz he has a lab!
Old 01-10-2008, 11:17 PM   #510
Rainbow321123 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by serenabean
are you talking about this one?

or something different?
The old one
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: