Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-10-2008, 09:57 PM   #481
Rainbow321123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by Rainbow321123
Does anyone have a screen shot of the bottled water in the W-shop?
I mean old bottled water.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2008, 09:58 PM   #482
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

THE BAD FAIRY!!! She is a theif!
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-10-2008, 09:59 PM   #483
Lil Kinz
webkinzrocks! is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

hi!! im glad to be a new member of this site! these are my animals.... :koala: :pgn: and :cs: see you!
Old 01-10-2008, 10:00 PM   #484
57spots
Gift Guru

57spots will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the thread!
Old 01-10-2008, 10:00 PM   #485
To be good at track
Gifted

DaleWhale will become famous soon enough

So, the cookbook on sale in Today's Activities could be a clue.....
DaleWhale is offline Female
Old 01-10-2008, 10:01 PM   #486
Likes Art
Gift Guru

Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!

I think that the clue refers to goober, but i still dont know what of arte's he's stolen and how to get it back...
Wuzzle is offline Female
Old 01-10-2008, 10:01 PM   #487
Girly Girl
Gifted

Rockstar101 will become famous soon enough

Hmm... I think the 2nd one has something to do with Goober.... ( Doesnt it sound like it?)
Rockstar101 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2008, 10:02 PM   #488
Lil Kinz
webkinzrocks! is an unknown quantity at this point

btw did anyway go on at 10:00 am? in the curio shop the moon lamp thing was on sale... dont know if that has anything to do with the space suggestion... ok im looking for more clues bye! :husky: ???
Old 01-10-2008, 10:02 PM   #489
To be good at track
Gifted

DaleWhale will become famous soon enough

Yes, but then, some people got a third one.
DaleWhale is offline Female
Old 01-10-2008, 10:02 PM   #490
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

The bottled water has to be a clue.... I think it'll be more clear when its given as part of the days activities tomorrow (maybe?).

I'm a bit hung up on knowing WHAT the curio items are and WHERE they each are.

The thief could be different ones for each curio or one theif for all of them (somehow, I think it was 1 theif).

The bottled water is brilliant... I think. Arte might need to use it to get the stuff back?

My brains are scrambled. Time to hit the sack. Nite nite!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: