Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-10-2008, 09:40 PM   #471
To be good at track
Gifted

DaleWhale will become famous soon enough

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

For those who are just joining in, please read the first page, and maybe go back and read a couple of pages.
DaleWhale is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2008, 09:40 PM   #472
Gifted

peelman is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

Thanks for this thread. If I miss a clue I will be sure to check here. (Not that this will help me much, I
never did see the answer to the last scavenger hunt. Does anyone know what that answer was?
Old 01-10-2008, 09:44 PM   #473
badboy180
Gift Guru

billy180 is on a distinguished road

thats a cool clue i am think it has something to do with a telescope to see into space
Old 01-10-2008, 09:46 PM   #474
To be good at track
Gifted

Way too many good ideas!
Old 01-10-2008, 09:48 PM   #475
Rainbow321123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone have a screen shot of the bottled water in the W-shop?
Old 01-10-2008, 09:49 PM   #476
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by rethreads
and the pig is the potm the following month.... i.e. chef g ???

interesting angle!!
That is soo true! The first Pet of the month is the FROG, the next was a BEAR, after that the CHIHUAHUA, now is the L'il Kinz LAB, next month is the COW and the month after has been confirmed as the L'il Kinz PIG (Which was just confirmed a WEEK ahead of scghedule by Justin.) Hmmmm this bears looking into! (Um, no pun intended, but I think there is much more in common with the clues and the POTM than anything else.) SO, maybe we should dig a little deeper into the PSI's to see if there might be some clues there, too.
Frog Lilypad Water bed and Buggy Jelly
Black Bear Cave Bed and Honey Bee Roast
Chihuahua Poco Fiesta throne and Bueno Bone Burritos
L'il Kinz Golden Retriever Retriever Treadmill and Marzipan Bone
(Here is something interesting to go along with the 'water clue.' This is in the store locater about the Retriever, Retrievers are ‘water’ dogs so this golden puppy is sure to dog paddle its way right into your heart. This canny canine loves chewing on Marzipan bones and playing games in the Arcade. Retrieve your own ‘Golden’ today!
The L'il Kinz Pig Fortune Telling Pig and Mud Burger
I don't know if this is going to lead anywhere, but who knows, it's nice to have the info handy, just in case.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-10-2008 at 10:00 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-10-2008, 09:50 PM   #477
To be good at track
Gifted

Like, if some are space'ish themed or something! I will look into it! And to see the new water, just go to the W Shop, click on Food, and look for the water.
Old 01-10-2008, 09:54 PM   #478
Rainbow321123 is an unknown quantity at this point

wow. In the W-shop the asparagus was on sale for 99999. Clue, or glitch?

---------- Rainbow321123 added 2 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
That is soo true! The first Pet of the month is the FROG, the next was a BEAR, after that the CHIHUAHUA, now is the L'il Kinz LAB, next month is the COW and the month after has been confirmed as the L'il Kinz PIG (Which was just confirmed a WEEK ahead of scghedule by Justin.) Hmmmm this bears looking into! (Um, no pun intended, but I think there is much more in common with the clues and the POTM than anything else.) SO, maybe we should dig a little deeper into the PSI's to see if there might be some clues there, too.
Pet of the month this month is the lil' golden retreiver, not the lab.

Last edited by Rainbow321123; 01-10-2008 at 09:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-10-2008, 09:55 PM   #479
To be good at track
Gifted

Don't worry about the asparagus thing. It happens to me sometimes, even before the Scavenger Hunt.
Old 01-10-2008, 09:56 PM   #480
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

it has the "momma mia" quote in the cookbook, under french toast reciepe... ??
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: