Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-10-2008, 09:01 PM   #451
ganzygirl101 is a
Gifted

ganzygirl101 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by NinaMay97
Maybe the cookie cutter part refers to not food but how items can be so non original.... meaning the lamp isnt like any other lamps. Im thinkng too much now lol
What cookie cutter?
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2008, 09:03 PM   #452
indianprincess01
Webkinz :)
yin-yang love is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

the lab clue might have something to do with goober's lab, but i have a feeling it's going to be a little harder than that. any suggestions as to how the moon lamp fits in?

---------- yin-yang love added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

and about the curio shop, i did too. i bought it, but i don't know if it has any relation.

Last edited by yin-yang love; 01-10-2008 at 09:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-10-2008, 09:04 PM   #453
To be good at track
Gifted

DaleWhale will become famous soon enough

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by cecily101
HEY! I have a PERFECT THEORY!!!! Okay, so the first clue had something to do with space, and hey diddle diddle nursery rhyme, so it is OBVIOUSLY the Moon Lamp! The EXACT description:

Send your pet to sweet dreams with this nursery-rhyme inspired lamp!

That could mean.... Chef Gazpacho stole it!! He only stole it because he wanted SWEET DREAMS!!! Get it? So his motive was to steal the lamp, and get sweet dreams! It makes perfect sense, doesn't it? C'mon! Let's start collective thinking!

---------- cecily101 added 3 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

I also think that Goober stole the Thoughtful thinktank- asin clue #2, just because he is the only one who has the right motive to steal it!

Now if only the 4th clue had something to do with Goober...

Brilliant! Plus, the lamp is in teh Curio Shop! Does that give us a clue? Well, if its there, would it be missing?
DaleWhale is offline Female
Old 01-10-2008, 09:08 PM   #454
Good grief! I'm a
Gift Guru

beaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Question Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
hey has the bottled water always had that description?
Yeah, that is weird!!! The description for the bottle of water today (and it's free tomorrow @9 KT) is: Good for you and good for making others skedaddle... Hmmmm...

Booger isn't the only one who's brain hurts so does mine trying to figure out the clues and NOT reading too much into all of it.

x2
beaglies2 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2008, 09:10 PM   #455
To be good at track
Gifted

I'm very confused, too. Maybe it will all come together?
Old 01-10-2008, 09:15 PM   #456
hatever. Atleast I'm
Gifted

cecily101 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Ocean
We were just reading the 3rd clue and we were wondering if the "not a cookie cutter" refers to the Pretzel Window". It is part of the Sweets room theme and it appears in the curio shop. We think it looks cookie-like. What do you think?

:gr::chi:
That's it! Chef G stole the Moon Lamp, and the Pretzel Window! He stole the lamp becaue it says "your pet will have sweet dreams with this nursery rhyme window, " so it IS kinda Obvious... don't you think?
Old 01-10-2008, 09:17 PM   #457
To be good at track
Gifted

Yes. I just checked, and the Simply Delicious Cookbook is on Sale at the W shop! Chef Gazpacho, cooking? Are they giving us a hint? Plus, the cover reminds me of heavenly stuff. Sleep is heveanly.
Old 01-10-2008, 09:18 PM   #458
Gifted

sailgirl1490 is on a distinguished road

here is an idea for the first clue. hey diddle diddle the nursery rime says the cow jumped over the moon and the lil dog laughed. isnt the lil dog like the pet of the month this month and the cow the pet of the month next month? idk just a thought
Old 01-10-2008, 09:18 PM   #459
1MaMaKinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I think someone else mentioned this about the TA, but thought I would share my own experiences.

It was just a few minutes after 8:00p.m.KT when I logged onto my daughters account first to get her 20 kinzcash and the clue. I thought the picture at the top of the main (newspaper) page about what's new, so I clicked on it, when I did there was an ad to right of the "what's new" things that was for "Chef Gazpacho's Challenge" so I clicked on it, and what do you know it took me to the TA and so I played on game of CGC and then scrolled down through the other games, noticed that "Where's Wacky" was the only game listed their that was NOT able to be played - someone mentioned Wacky Zingos Mug next to T. Von Meow???

Of course the weirdest thing about that is that when I logged into my account I did not experence the same thing, and when I tried to go directly to the TA it still says it's not working right now ???

The Hot AIR Balloon is starting to make more sense to me:
- shown in the August 2006 Calendar with cow in it & on the front cover of the Webkinz Guide with a dog and cat inside it
- ...an "AIR" of mystery
Old 01-10-2008, 09:19 PM   #460
kristysmith
Gift Guru

rethreads is a splendid one to beholdrethreads is a splendid one to beholdrethreads is a splendid one to beholdrethreads is a splendid one to behold

I seen a post asking where the third clue was found, well it was during the first activity for tomorrow from 4-5pm that is for 20kk.
rethreads is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: