Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-10-2008, 07:39 PM   #411
hatever. Atleast I'm
Gifted

cecily101 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by Kamata
Smart thinking!! But who's the thief??
I think it could be Chef Gazpacho, because of Clue #3; "Momma Mia! Even Mama knows that's not a cookie cutter!"

Maybe one of the curioshops looks like a cookie cutter?

???

---------- cecily101 added 2 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Kamata
Good thinking!! That's probably right.
But that's a cow in the hot air balloon! And honestly, I think we should wait until clue #4, because EVERYONE has to be able to access the clues, and that is at quizzy's.

The cow could be cowabelle, or Mrs. Cowaline!

Last edited by cecily101; 01-10-2008 at 07:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2008, 07:43 PM   #412
Lil Kinz
charneynay is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

I don't get it! I'm very confused. I thought it meant to make a new room to "make space for it" or whatever of move stuff around in the room. I did that but neither worked. I'm extremely confused. I got the little laughing dog clue but the other one is cool so thanks.

Love, Mommy of 5 Webkinz and hoping for more! LOL.
:chi:
Old 01-10-2008, 07:45 PM   #413
hatever. Atleast I'm
Gifted

The laughing dog has to be the moon lamp; It's both a curio shop, and a wshop Item.
Old 01-10-2008, 07:46 PM   #414
0xLahDeeDahx0
Webkinz :)

ladeedah is an unknown quantity at this point

but they never said three items from the curio shop were missing they said what three items does he need to use
Old 01-10-2008, 07:46 PM   #415
Lil Kinz
charneynay is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that the hot air balloon thing with the august '06 calendar thing is right. it sounds right and reasonable. thnkz! and good luck to everyone.
Old 01-10-2008, 07:55 PM   #416
Lava Huntin'
Gifted

crm1116 is on a distinguished road

umm...at this point im really confused, ive only got the 1st clue. how do you get the second and third clues? and do you get the next clue when you figure out the first or do you just kinda think your right or something....confusion...confusion
crm1116 is offline Male
Old 01-10-2008, 08:03 PM   #417
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by SqueezeBoxx
Upon looking through the curio shop only items, I don't see anything fitting the description in the first clue. So much for my ideas. What did we decide?

---------- SqueezeBoxx added 0 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

I have an old screenshot from Arte's - everything is the same (or at leaST looks that way)
Thank you! I was hoping someone had a screen shot to check! Next time around I'll try to remember to do screen shots of all areas so there's a base to compare to

The game description doesn't say Curio Shop ONLY items.... so couldn't they be anything sold by Arte and not restricted to CSO's????

---------- Lola_lake added 2 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by cecily101
I think it could be Chef Gazpacho, because of Clue #3; "Momma Mia! Even Mama knows that's not a cookie cutter!

WHOA! Do we have a screenshot of clue #3? Where was it and when was it?????

Last edited by Lola_lake; 01-10-2008 at 08:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-10-2008, 08:06 PM   #418
baikey
Gift Guru

ebenz315 is just really niceebenz315 is just really nice

i just went to Arte's....has that green blob always been to the left of the tip jar?...it looks new!
Old 01-10-2008, 08:06 PM   #419
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

There have to be multiple curio shop items missing.... its plural and same for thieves? But no definite number... they may save that bit for the end.
Old 01-10-2008, 08:08 PM   #420
hatever. Atleast I'm
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Lola_lake
Thank you! I was hoping someone had a screen shot to check! Next time around I'll try to remember to do screen shots of all areas so there's a base to compare to

The game description doesn't say Curio Shop ONLY items.... so couldn't they be anything sold by Arte and not restricted to CSO's????

---------- Lola_lake added 2 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

WHOA! Do we have a screenshot of clue #3? Where was it and when was it?????
Well someone posted it way back...

I think I have an idea... What if... there were THREE theives, to each get one of the three items, so then Arte would have to use a certain item to each of the theives, to get his item back!!! That would make sense!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: