Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-10-2008, 07:02 PM   #391
Leah Clearwater. ;]
Gifted

leahme999 has disabled reputation

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

its ok that happens sometimes
its just a glitch
leahme999 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2008, 07:02 PM   #392
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
ok something very weird is happening, surely nothing related but my son's webkinz was naked ??? when we logged in earlier. So we put clothes on him then took a while before his other clothes he was wearing showed up, well we just logged in again and the outfit we put on his is nowhere to be found but he is wearing the outfit he should have had one earlier when he had nothing on????
that could just be a glitch or slowness. but if this happens wuth a lot of of people it might be a clue!
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2008, 07:05 PM   #393
0xLahDeeDahx0
Webkinz :)

ladeedah is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by ladeedah
ok took me long enuf but here is the screen shot lol

Click the image to open in full size.
okay i figure that the first clue is the hot air balloon was stolen and the laughing dog and cat were witnesses becuz it says "make some space" so you answer the questions and find the clue!

i also think that goober mite NOT be a theif but idk becuz there is a brain in his lab but one question who would steal from goober?
Old 01-10-2008, 07:09 PM   #394
webkinz_for_ever is an unknown quantity at this point

good point
Old 01-10-2008, 07:10 PM   #395
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

can anyone tell me where they have found clues? I know the KC usually is what gives the clues but some have found clues when others are just getting cash, are the clues elsewhere?
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-10-2008, 07:10 PM   #396
0xLahDeeDahx0

ladeedah is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you ^_^ idk about the third clue tho...
Old 01-10-2008, 07:12 PM   #397
ha'ts up? ;]
Gift Guru

smiley7000 is a jewel in the roughsmiley7000 is a jewel in the rough

Thanx a lot justin!
I am rackin' my brains too!
smiley7000 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2008, 07:14 PM   #398
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

I think maybe Enorma Elephant stole the chalkboard outta the curio shop. The chalkboard is at Goobers Lab, and if you remember when Goober made his experiment color splashs were all over Enorma????

---------- webkinzmomma added 1 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
I think maybe Enorma Elephant stole the chalkboard outta the curio shop. The chalkboard is at Goobers Lab, and if you remember when Goober made his experiment color splashs were all over Enorma????
I mean maybe vice versa I dunno because she sneezed and blew up his experiment, I dunno prolly looking too far into it lol

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 01-10-2008 at 07:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-10-2008, 07:16 PM   #399
Gifted

BorderCollies is on a distinguished road

Yes, there is a cow jumps over the moon lamp. The LAB might refer to the science theme.
Old 01-10-2008, 07:17 PM   #400
28 Pets Since Dec.28
Gifted

gingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond repute

whats the answer to clue 2?
gingerspice55 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: