Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-10-2008, 06:35 PM   #361
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

clicking on it does nothing...what are you talking about??

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 1 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

wait...the moonlamp doesnt give the clues...the todays activites do!!!

Last edited by bluedolfin3443; 01-10-2008 at 06:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2008, 06:36 PM   #362
Seth is truely
Gifted
soccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

I think it's... GOOBER, or BOOGER! Little Laughing DOG, nursery ryhme has moon, is science, the word SPACE!
soccergollygal is offline Female
Old 01-10-2008, 06:38 PM   #363
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Hi! I am new here! Both my kids have adopted their very first webkinz this xmas. This is such a great thing for them... I have read your site for the last week or two before joining and I think this is one of the greatest ever and that's why I joined lol.

Anyway here is my thoughts on the contest

1. I think the hot air balloon is what was stolen. It is was in arte's shop and has been an exclusive item. Also ask the cat and the laughing dog would refer to the August 2006 calendar. In the back ground is a hot air balloon. As far as who stole it well I think it might have something to do with Doug and the unicorns in the books " there's mystery in the air" which is what is quoted in the contest info thread. I would say Gema stole the hot air balloon, Next I say what arte needs to do to get it back is make up with Doug, send Doug back to the forest and get the hot air balloon back, then prolly make some kind of deal with Doug by giving him something that has to do with the lab. That would be my first thoughts. I will keep "racking my brain" haha.... Good Luck Everyone!
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-10-2008, 06:38 PM   #364
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

yeh goober...LAB!!!
Old 01-10-2008, 06:39 PM   #365
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Oh I forgot to mention it has to be a innocent theft I would imagine because Webkinz would not make any of the characters our children love so much out to be theif, it would just look bad.
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-10-2008, 06:39 PM   #366
DAC14
Webkinz :)

dac14 is on a distinguished road

I think it is Booger, Goober's brother because they say LABroriuos (notice capital LAB!)
dac14 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2008, 06:41 PM   #367
~guess it~
Gifted

Smile Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
Hi! I am new here! Both my kids have adopted their very first webkinz this xmas. This is such a great thing for them... I have read your site for the last week or two before joining and I think this is one of the greatest ever and that's why I joined lol.

Anyway here is my thoughts on the contest

1. I think the hot air balloon is what was stolen. It is was in arte's shop and has been an exclusive item. Also ask the cat and the laughing dog would refer to the August 2006 calendar. In the back ground is a hot air balloon. As far as who stole it well I think it might have something to do with Doug and the unicorns in the books " there's mystery in the air" which is what is quoted in the contest info thread. I would say Gema stole the hot air balloon, Next I say what arte needs to do to get it back is make up with Doug, send Doug back to the forest and get the hot air balloon back, then prolly make some kind of deal with Doug by giving him something that has to do with the lab. That would be my first thoughts. I will keep "racking my brain" haha.... Good Luck Everyone!
woooooooooooow *looks up at yopu lovingly* you are SO SMARTTTT :husky::husky:

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
Oh I forgot to mention it has to be a innocent theft I would imagine because Webkinz would not make any of the characters our children love so much out to be theif, it would just look bad.
good point...something like "i thought you wanted to throw it out, Arte"

Last edited by bluedolfin3443; 01-10-2008 at 06:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-10-2008, 06:41 PM   #368
Rainbow321123 is an unknown quantity at this point

List of suspects:
Goober
Booger
Gato Loco
Tabby Von Meow
Pancho
Elephant in Aug. 2006
Cat and dog in Aug. 2006
Ms Cowaline

I don't know if one of these could be suspects. But they are possibilities
Old 01-10-2008, 06:42 PM   #369
flowergirl488
Gifted

Dancing_Queen will become famous soon enough

The Moon! The moon is in space, like the nursery rhyme. Or it could mean space like storage! A recipe or item? Something to do obviously with the Labs...But, which one? There IS three...
Old 01-10-2008, 06:42 PM   #370
Gifted

Registhehseep will become famous soon enough

Can someone please recap me on everything that has happened so far, and what suspicions you have on what the items could be and where?
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: