Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-10-2008, 05:19 PM   #331
schnauzer579
Gifted

webkinzluva579 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

little laughing dog=lil kinz golden retriver!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2008, 05:20 PM   #332
Webkinz :)
lilaxchic47 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

the cat has to do with theemploment cat and the dog has to with arte

the other clue maybe has to do with quizzy:koala::gr::chi::luvfrog::pgn::pig::rac::rdr:
Old 01-10-2008, 05:22 PM   #333
schnauzer579
Gifted

webkinzluva579 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by 1MaMaKinz
Just a few things I noticed today, but may not be anything.

1. the picture posted of the August 2006 Calender...is that a COW in the hot air balloon in the background?

2. New Webkinz pets and items annonced today and finally in the catalog

3. Their are 2 "Game of the Day" today; If you enter the Arcade it shows "Color Storm" but if you go into Today's Activities - Daily Events tab it shows the Game of the daying being "Hind N' Skunk" so I when in the arcade, scroll to that game and sure enought it shows that it has a 25% bonus, and Color storm has a 20% bonus for the day.

4. WW was down for about 1 1/2 hours this afternoon - when I was finally able to log back in my dock was completely EMPTY. Usually there are some items their before you "get your items from storage" but this is the first time there was NOTHING.

5. When I clicked on the Webkinz Guide link, their is a dog and cat together in a hot air balloon on the front cover.

6. 2 scratch off's for the 4:00 p.m. KT activity for today...usually more than that.

So 2 seems to be a popular number here:
- 2 scratch off's
- 2 "Game of the Day"
- 20 Kinzcash is what you get when a clue is given @ 8:00 p.m. KT

Just some things going on in my head right now.

Candy Bash 2 is at 10
Old 01-10-2008, 05:23 PM   #334
kccjulius
Gifted
wildforwebkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

when you go to the webkinz guide ,on the interactive objects it says for a tip " the curio shop have cool vhichles like the HOT AIR BALLON"

(it doesnt say in caps on wwi just did that to get your attion)
Old 01-10-2008, 05:24 PM   #335
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

Another random note.... in W Tales a new one has been started (page 2 now I think). In today's Arte sits down on an egyptian vanity chair which is a bit strange to make so obvious. That could maybe be a curio that goes missing?

I'd *really* like to hear opinions about the missing curios. Do you think anything that has been in Arte's shop is possible? That first clue makes me think so, but... almost anything could have been in his shop sometime. I don't know.

The second clue from activities was posted in an actual screen shot by GFred and others have quoted it. I'm sure that's accurate info. My paraphrase is...

Racking your brain? It is quite
LABorious, but you are sure to figure it out.

So, I think there have 2 obvious clues. Haven't seen any big hints yet, but lots has been listed by people... looking at the old hunt thread, those hints can matter. There was a special note somewhere in Newz to pay attention to anything that may have changed, too.
Old 01-10-2008, 05:25 PM   #336
Rainbow321123 is an unknown quantity at this point

The scavenger hunt is Arte's scavenger hunt!
Old 01-10-2008, 05:27 PM   #337
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

If you answer all of August 2006's Calendar Page, you will find a cat and a laughing dog.

GUYS this could help us ALOT
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2008, 05:30 PM   #338
0xLahDeeDahx0

ladeedah is an unknown quantity at this point

OOO i think i know! if you answer ALL of the August 2006 questions in quizzy's corner there is a picture of a laughing dog and cat and wen u play goober's lab there is a brain in a jar!
Old 01-10-2008, 05:35 PM   #339
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

I think we need to stay a bit focused on the hints given as they relate to the questions posted in the Newz. I suppose they could change or add to the questions, but that wouldn't be terribly likely (no changes, anyway).

SO... we're looking for curio shop items, that are taken by a thief that is normally somewhere. I'd assume that means connections like Goober and his lab and its not going to be something strange like Goober in Arte's back garden.

so as separate questions its asking... what curios and what is their location? (like maybe there's a cow/moon lamp in some weird place in WW???) Who TOOK the curios, and where is that person normall found? Then what does arte need to use to get them back... which sort of implies to me that he can get them back all at once.

I hope I'm not typing drivel and it can light a spark for someone!
Old 01-10-2008, 05:40 PM   #340
lvcntrykiki is an unknown quantity at this point

there is 1 more thing that nobody has mentioned yet...in the whats new page for the hunt it says in the description an air of mystery in webkinz world. the book has alot about what is going on. this is the only book which has in the back a list of other books.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: