Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-19-2008, 02:52 PM   #3011
Gift Guru

meems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by krisy79739
Hey dixie cup (sorry if i spelled it wrong) Do u know all the clues so far???
If u do can u please tell me thanks

---------- krisy79739 added 6 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

I found something on WW but i do not know if it is a lead, when i was at the arcde the game of the day is cash cow but then when i went to the daily activites it said the game of the day is operation gum ball. Is it a clue or a glich??
i think the cow has something to do with the field which is land. i think the theme is land, sea and air.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2008, 03:03 PM   #3012
cherrymannia
Webkinz :)

cherrymannia is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

They should update the first page

---------- cherrymannia added 3 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

check this out!
Click the image to open in full size.

The "whats new" for jan 20

---------- cherrymannia added 3 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

Also, No new clue tommorow, just kinz cash!
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by cherrymannia; 01-19-2008 at 03:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-19-2008, 03:04 PM   #3013
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

thankx for posting that pic, cherrymannia!
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 03:07 PM   #3014
cherrymannia

what does "in my own vault supposed to mean?

---------- cherrymannia added 2 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

..... these are the questions
(lol)

Last edited by cherrymannia; 01-19-2008 at 03:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-19-2008, 03:19 PM   #3015
kimkrew

my screen shows that there are 315 pages of postings but it won't let me get past page 303.
Can anyone fill me in on the next 12 pages? I don't want to repeat anything!
Old 01-19-2008, 03:20 PM   #3016
cherrymannia

sometimes the board just thinks there are more pages, evan though there aren't any, so there is nothing to fill in!
Old 01-19-2008, 03:23 PM   #3017
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by kimkrew
my screen shows that there are 315 pages of postings but it won't let me get past page 303.
Can anyone fill me in on the next 12 pages? I don't want to repeat anything!
Yea mine are that way too... I think they are doing something with this thread because if you notice its no longer the Schavenger HJunt its back to the old offical WW Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread.

---------- webkinzmomma added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by cherrymannia
what does "in my own vault supposed to mean?

---------- cherrymannia added 2 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

..... these are the questions
(lol)
I am hoping that is a pointing clue to the Barking Mad Mine....

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 01-19-2008 at 03:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 03:33 PM   #3018
kimkrew

It's good to know other people are experiencing the same issues.....I did notice the Thread was back to it's original title. I'm little confused about Fluffington being in the pic now. That clue doesn't give me any new meaning or info!

---------- kimkrew added 3 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

keep "racking those brains" I've got to run my daughter to a b-day party! B Back soon!

Last edited by kimkrew; 01-19-2008 at 03:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-19-2008, 03:52 PM   #3019
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ml#post4303254
katiepup is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 03:55 PM   #3020
OHendry

OHendry is an unknown quantity at this point

:O all of the activites and quick draws today are for ice and pirate related themes...maybe the ice is referring to the water which was mentioned earlier in this thread, and the pirate stuff points towards dogbeard...also, the WOW has all ice objects on it!!!
OHendry is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: