Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-19-2008, 01:23 PM   #3001
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

um...im a little lost...could lola or dixie please explain things to me?
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2008, 01:43 PM   #3002
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by bluedolfin3443
um...im a little lost...could lola or dixie please explain things to me?

I think we're all a little lost right now. The page numbers changed so I can't find my way through the thread... but you might try paging back slowly to cover all of this morning? There have been some updates. Oh, and I think Dixie went to visit a friend in the hospital for a while. Webkinzmomma has been around, too and a couple others with amazing puzzle skills.

Right now I'm perusing The Kinzville Caper (book) where Fluffington is having a party in his garden and there's a rainbow of color, things moved about from one place to another (so they think there has been a thief, but there hasn't), all the main characters involved and McWoof investigating. It's a bunny named Marshmallow who caused the mischief. ALL these books tie together and tie to activities and items and curios and and.... imagine that.

So... yes, it's all quite confusing. I think I'm going to read some more then look at the clues by themselves again. (the basic 5) <fixing yet another cup of tea>
Old 01-19-2008, 01:46 PM   #3003
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

oh, okay! so were focusing on webkinz books now?
Old 01-19-2008, 02:03 PM   #3004
andy0323
Gifted

andy0323 is an unknown quantity at this point

Pondering a few things that maybe somebody can help with:
There are alot of references to "stars" today,,, Ms Birdie is looking up at a star in the trivia calendar, the rocking mohawk (star, and 2008 a stellar year), .... the TIARA thing- it is described as "bejeweled",, ? bejeweled coffee table or the game bejeweled that Goobers Lab is created from,,,, which all just goes back to Goober and his lab again,, would you need a raincoat and rain boots to goto goobers lab to get an item back if everything explodes all the time?
UNDER THE DESK- ugh,,,, what do you put under a desk,,, maybe a "chair" ? or a throne ?
"cookie cut outs" - the POTM and the retired webkinz ads all day have "cookie cut out" type figures (?) the weird thing about the POTM thing is the list of POTM items match some of our clues,,, The "Party" maching,,, Flyiing Saucer, "Stellar" blaster, Dex Dangerous Telescope,,, sparkling Crystaline pond ????
just pondering thoughts from alot of searching, any ideas?
Old 01-19-2008, 02:06 PM   #3005
Webkinz :)
evolutionary is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone ! I'm new to this whole thing.. webkinz and posting on boards... I've been reading this thread since last night, and have decided to follow along in this collective effort to solve the mystery.

I think it's awesome how everyone is working together for a common cause and have been impressed with the talent of piecing things together--it's been fun reading, and I intend to jump on the train and try my best to keep up and contribute best I can.

I noticed something.. if it's been mentioned,, forgive the oversight. On the Lunar Lugboltz game-- the lugboltz miners have brains on the tops of their heads... hard to explain.. but take a look. might mean something.. might not

This is fun!

:goo::goo::husky::ppony::koala:
Old 01-19-2008, 02:17 PM   #3006
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by evolutionary
Hi everyone ! I'm new to this whole thing..
Welcome evolutionary! Your name sounds like a *very* helpful addition! LOL You do have the right idea; fun is a priority... along with cluefinding, and puzzle solving. Some of the folks in this thread are good at it, and I keep pondering it all!

andy, evolutionary, bluedolphin... I'm kind of swamped with thoughts at the moment. I don't think 'we' are doing anything specific but rather going back through things and reading up on books and hunting around WW. andy, you have a good list going there... my brain is mash though. Brain... yup that was brought up... associated with Goober's Lab (the brain in a jug... um, The Thinking Tank *maybe*? and the brainlike things on the lugbotz).

I think we're all sort of thinking we have SO much information we are confusing ourselves though. LOL I have to admit, even confused I have a MUCH better understanding of WW and its all a lot of fun! So... please... come up with theories and add any clues/hints you can come up with... all the contributions have been great!

I need to leave the forum again for a bit... saturday and things to get done, you know! Have fun!
Old 01-19-2008, 02:28 PM   #3007
cherrymannia

cherrymannia is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, i have an account in the Japan Time Zone (JST) if anyone wants me to check somthing
Old 01-19-2008, 02:30 PM   #3008
~guess it~
Gifted

okay we need to get somewhere or we will NEVER get ANYWHERE who agrees w/ me? we r kinda hovering around we need to start flying!
Old 01-19-2008, 02:35 PM   #3009
cherrymannia

cherrymannia is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree, I can really help you guys if you update me, What lues have we found so far? I read like the first 30 pages but i am not gonna read the last 304!

---------- cherrymannia added 1 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

Lets fly! But i really would appreciate someone catching me up

Last edited by cherrymannia; 01-19-2008 at 02:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-19-2008, 02:42 PM   #3010
andy0323
Gifted

andy0323 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by cherrymannia
I agree, I can really help you guys if you update me, What lues have we found so far? I read like the first 30 pages but i am not gonna read the last 304!

---------- cherrymannia added 1 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

Lets fly! But i really would appreciate someone catching me up
page 301 , post 3004 has it all in order
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: