Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-19-2008, 11:57 AM   #2981
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

Default Re: SCHAVENGER HUJNT

View Post Originally Posted by jake07
Jerry Stole The Hockey Wallpaper
Hi Jake! Welcome back! Now help us with the OTHER clues!!!! (Please?)
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2008, 11:58 AM   #2982
shoppingqueenz10

Default Re: SCHAVENGER HUJNT

I am really confused on these hunts.. i never know how to find the hints! Lol... this thread helps me tohugh!!!
Old 01-19-2008, 12:09 PM   #2983
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWOWOWWOWWOOOWOO dixiecup i am amazed you could summarize that! i think it willb a great help!!

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 8 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

okay u guys my thing says there are 309 pages but it wont let me go there

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 1 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

guys ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Last edited by bluedolfin3443; 01-19-2008 at 12:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 12:10 PM   #2984
Flash flood

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

Is Justin going to add the other clues to the front page?..
Old 01-19-2008, 12:12 PM   #2985
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by bluedolfin3443
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWOWOWWOWWOOOWOO dixiecup i am amazed you could summarize that! i think it willb a great help!!

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 8 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

okay u guys my thing says there are 309 pages but it wont let me go there

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 1 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

guys ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Blue, no worries, just...don't go there! And speakin' of don't go there..LOLA GIMME BACK MAH Sparklin' thingy!!!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 12:12 PM   #2986
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

ok, my entire thread has resized and changed page numbers. something drop out?
Old 01-19-2008, 12:14 PM   #2987
Flash flood

It's because a lot of posts were deleted, blue.
Old 01-19-2008, 12:17 PM   #2988
andy0323
Gifted

andy0323 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Ok Andy, I ORIGINALLY posted this on the 15th of January, maybe this is what you are looking for?
Do you really think they meant for us to work this hard? I mean, on an individual basis, there is NO WAY that I would have come up with HALF this stuff mentioned here. We may have to pare (unintentional Chef Gazpacho reference) it down a bit and maybe not be in it so deep. I think this was meant to be an individual endeavor but it has gotten to be an effort of EPOCH proportion.
Here is what I have garnered on my expedition thus far... LOL, I should be writing for these guys, I have a WILD imagination.
Today's Gem is the Zingoz Zincos
Attachment 51294

The Zingoz Zincos is in with the 'Booger' nugget and the 'Goober' Glitter. They are both loacted in the Buried Bones Mine.
Attachment 51295
Notice the description on BOTH the Gem and the Mine. One says 'A common gem with a dull shine and a MIXED color' (Rainbow reference again) The mine itself says, 'It's said that this mine has many things other than just gems nestled in it's niches.'
Now, in the W tales there is a story called the Color Catastrophe. It is a story about our Beloved 'Goober' (Harold Hausenfeffer, Jr. for the uninitiated) and his experiment gone awry. In this tale an elephant named Enorma, who is extremely clumsy, botches his experiment for makin a personal RAINBOW when she sneezes and gets colorful goop all over herself, but she seems to have cured her cold and cured her of her clumsiness, as well.
Attachment 51296
All seems to be ok until the next morning when she finds her skin all mottled and colorful. She goes to Goober's lab and he has bubbles of every color floating around his lab. They figure out that they need to duplicate the experiment (minus the explosion) and in order to do that, Enorma has to go on a quest to find a 'RAINBOW PRISM GEM.' Enorma sets off on her quest to find this gem at the base of Mount Kinz. She will know she has found the right one when she sees the 'RAINBOW' insignia, no bigger than a gumball. This is the key to caves entrance.
Marvelling at the gems of EVERY sort, color and shape she wonders why Arte has not found this mine. She becomes hopeless when she cannot find the RAINBOW prism gem like Goober did. (He found his lying on the floor of the cave.) Just as she is about to give up hope, she hears this voice say, 'Maybe I can help you.'
Attachment 51297
As you can see, we are introduced to a new character, here. A RAINBOW ZINGOZ!!!
He tells her that he is the Guardian and that if people take the Rainbow prisms from the cave, there will be no more rainbows. Enorma makes a deal with him, stating that she will destroy the map and all trace of the cave if he assists her in being restored to her former self. This is when the ZINGOZ grabs a gem and it immediately turns into a rainbow prism. He tells her the secret is that ALL gems in this cave are rainbow prisms.
Attachment 51298

This is a part of the findings for me today. Even if it means nothing, it was a WHOLE lot of fun piecing this bit of Kinz Lore together.

not really necessary,,,, didn't mean to "repeat " anything,,,, back to my coffee I guess
Old 01-19-2008, 12:25 PM   #2989
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by Flash flood
It's because a lot of posts were deleted, blue.
oh... ookkaayy....[doesnt rly understand but belives u]
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 12:25 PM   #2990
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Lola_lake
ok, my entire thread has resized and changed page numbers. something drop out?
OOOOPS, MAH BAD!! that explains why I couldn't access the pics for that post from the 15th. I bet they are editing...I did send a email to one of the moderators to see if they could post the findings on the fron page so that people would quit looking at the end. This thread has already exceeded the length of many of the longest posts in here. I promise, no more 'fluff'.
Okay, back to the 'drawing board.' What have we concluded for real, have we established a motive or anything? I think Lola said something about a new clue from the Asian account, let's see what that brings up, shall we?
OOOPS, sorry IT IS A FLUFF POST..FLUFFINGTON HAS JOINED THE HUNT!!!!
Attachment 51304

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-28-2008 at 12:37 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: