Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-19-2008, 11:38 AM   #2971
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: SCHAVENGER HUJNT

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
gotta fix my kids a bowl of fruit for snack then i'll get the pics and clues posted in order
okay. thankx!
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2008, 11:41 AM   #2972
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

Default Re: SCHAVENGER HUJNT

I don't think we've discussed Sunday yet??? In the Newzflash (my pc is acting weird for screenprint)...

Knowing what he knows, Fluffington St. Bernard has joined the search. Now it's amazing what clues he's turned up. "I can't believe it - in my own vault!" Great news for Arte! Have you figured it out? Try hard and you will.
Old 01-19-2008, 11:42 AM   #2973
andy0323
Gifted

andy0323 is an unknown quantity at this point

hhmmm,,, this "elder user",,, has to jump start the brain this morning (coffee). hee hee, elder user, that cracked me up.
I have been digging around all over WW since last night, found very little other than "reference" type things. The polka dot your eyes and T thing really haunted me, all I could find was a reference to Goobers Lab,, which has been there from wayy back, in the W Tales Goober is working on something and they have to get the rainbow thing from one of the mines , when the lab blew up it made everything colored polka dote, including the elephant,,,, then there's the Thinking Tank theory for the T's. The only other thing I saw was a smiling alley cat that had 2 different colored eyes ( polka dot eyes,,, the 2007 November calendar trivia) , so that me think of looking for a character with different colored eyes, someone mentioned a cow at the academy, but I was trying to see T.Von Meow's eyes because of the "T" as well, I didn't notice any different colors , only glasses and she sits at a desk, but like I said I didnt see any polka dot eyes on her Still trying!
Old 01-19-2008, 11:43 AM   #2974
Kaligirl

could polka dot your eyes mean the letter I?
Old 01-19-2008, 11:45 AM   #2975
andy0323
Gifted

andy0323 is an unknown quantity at this point

oh yeah and don't you think that there is alot of money (KC) being given away today? POTM= 100, 40 , 20 , 25,,,,, I was hoping that meant MORE clues today
Old 01-19-2008, 11:45 AM   #2976
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by andy0323
hhmmm,,, this "elder user",,, has to jump start the brain this morning (coffee). hee hee, elder user, that cracked me up.
I have been digging around all over WW since last night, found very little other than "reference" type things. The polka dot your eyes and T thing really haunted me, all I could find was a reference to Goobers Lab,, which has been there from wayy back, in the W Tales Goober is working on something and they have to get the rainbow thing from one of the mines , when the lab blew up it made everything colored polka dote, including the elephant,,,, then there's the Thinking Tank theory for the T's. The only other thing I saw was a smiling alley cat that had 2 different colored eyes ( polka dot eyes,,, the 2007 November calendar trivia) , so that me think of looking for a character with different colored eyes, someone mentioned a cow at the academy, but I was trying to see T.Von Meow's eyes because of the "T" as well, I didn't notice any different colors , only glasses and she sits at a desk, but like I said I didnt see any polka dot eyes on her Still trying!
i can tell your thinking hard...and i love it when someone dedicates their time and energy to help this thread! keep up the good work.

as for myself, i am stil hung up on the crow idea. i will not let go of it! XD
Old 01-19-2008, 11:45 AM   #2977
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by Lola_lake
Helllooooo fellow Elder <snappy salute>. I might like this... sort of like on the Sci Fi shows with the incredibly wise 'Elders' or other cultures where elders are reverred. I might need some elaborate egyptian dress to wear while in WI (just assume I'm wearing it). By the way, my tea is green tea this week...seems to be my 'passion'. lol

Actually, elder user is pretty smart... very respectful of adults.... or are we establishing a hierarchy where we vie for Queen or King?? hee hee
Ah, green tea, purportedly loaded with anti-oxidants and beneficial for the digestive tract. Yes, I believe I shall have some, please and just mildly sweetened, thank you.
Lola, I assure you. I may come off as a bit of a wit, however, despite my education and other attempts at deportment... I am a REDNECK...so I guess that pretty well excludes me from the line of succession. I would abdicate and concede to a lady of quality.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 11:47 AM   #2978
~guess it~
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Kaligirl
could polka dot your eyes mean the letter I?
nope...becase it says "EYES" not "I's" we think that thats a major clue.
Old 01-19-2008, 11:52 AM   #2979
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Ah, green tea, purportedly loaded with anti-oxidants and beneficial for the digestive tract. Yes, I believe I shall have some, please and just mildly sweetened, thank you.
Lola, I assure you. I may come off as a bit of a wit, however, despite my education and other attempts at deportment... I am a REDNECK...so I guess that pretty well excludes me from the line of succession. I would abdicate and concede to a lady of quality.
Thank you <grabbing the tiara>! snickering, "Fooled 'em!", as I kick back on my deck, viewing the Texas lake with mah dogs barking in the background. heh heh
Old 01-19-2008, 11:53 AM   #2980
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by andy0323
oh yeah and don't you think that there is alot of money (KC) being given away today? POTM= 100, 40 , 20 , 25,,,,, I was hoping that meant MORE clues today
Ok Andy, I ORIGINALLY posted this on the 15th of January, maybe this is what you are looking for?
Do you really think they meant for us to work this hard? I mean, on an individual basis, there is NO WAY that I would have come up with HALF this stuff mentioned here. We may have to pare (unintentional Chef Gazpacho reference) it down a bit and maybe not be in it so deep. I think this was meant to be an individual endeavor but it has gotten to be an effort of EPOCH proportion.
Here is what I have garnered on my expedition thus far... LOL, I should be writing for these guys, I have a WILD imagination.
Today's Gem is the Zingoz Zincos
Attachment 51294

The Zingoz Zincos is in with the 'Booger' nugget and the 'Goober' Glitter. They are both loacted in the Buried Bones Mine.
Attachment 51295
Notice the description on BOTH the Gem and the Mine. One says 'A common gem with a dull shine and a MIXED color' (Rainbow reference again) The mine itself says, 'It's said that this mine has many things other than just gems nestled in it's niches.'
Now, in the W tales there is a story called the Color Catastrophe. It is a story about our Beloved 'Goober' (Harold Hausenfeffer, Jr. for the uninitiated) and his experiment gone awry. In this tale an elephant named Enorma, who is extremely clumsy, botches his experiment for makin a personal RAINBOW when she sneezes and gets colorful goop all over herself, but she seems to have cured her cold and cured her of her clumsiness, as well.
Attachment 51296
All seems to be ok until the next morning when she finds her skin all mottled and colorful. She goes to Goober's lab and he has bubbles of every color floating around his lab. They figure out that they need to duplicate the experiment (minus the explosion) and in order to do that, Enorma has to go on a quest to find a 'RAINBOW PRISM GEM.' Enorma sets off on her quest to find this gem at the base of Mount Kinz. She will know she has found the right one when she sees the 'RAINBOW' insignia, no bigger than a gumball. This is the key to caves entrance.
Marvelling at the gems of EVERY sort, color and shape she wonders why Arte has not found this mine. She becomes hopeless when she cannot find the RAINBOW prism gem like Goober did. (He found his lying on the floor of the cave.) Just as she is about to give up hope, she hears this voice say, 'Maybe I can help you.'
Attachment 51297
As you can see, we are introduced to a new character, here. A RAINBOW ZINGOZ!!!
He tells her that he is the Guardian and that if people take the Rainbow prisms from the cave, there will be no more rainbows. Enorma makes a deal with him, stating that she will destroy the map and all trace of the cave if he assists her in being restored to her former self. This is when the ZINGOZ grabs a gem and it immediately turns into a rainbow prism. He tells her the secret is that ALL gems in this cave are rainbow prisms.
Attachment 51298

This is a part of the findings for me today. Even if it means nothing, it was a WHOLE lot of fun piecing this bit of Kinz Lore together.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-28-2008 at 12:37 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: