Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-19-2008, 11:09 AM   #2961
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by bluedolfin3443
so all the people that put their answers in first ono their asian or whatever accounts...if their wrong we have a chance?
I've heard several people get concerned about this problem.... and I don't think they'd let that happen. When an entry is written out like that, I'm confident they can have it 'time stamped' according to the KinzTime of your account. That would mean all entries will be equal on how soon they were entered. If loads of people are entering, it could be possible to have connection problems though I would think. My personal suggestion for those wanting to enter would be to get online well ahead of the required time (according to your KINZ TIME) and be on the page to enter a bit early (careful so you won't time out though). Then when the tock clicks... you enter!

That's my guess, but I think others may have even better suggestions when we get close to the 26th.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2008, 11:10 AM   #2962
aliboo321
Webkinz :)

blackcat321 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: SCHAVENGER HUJNT

thankyou dixiecup
Old 01-19-2008, 11:16 AM   #2963
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by Lola_lake
I've heard several people get concerned about this problem.... and I don't think they'd let that happen. When an entry is written out like that, I'm confident they can have it 'time stamped' according to the KinzTime of your account. That would mean all entries will be equal on how soon they were entered. If loads of people are entering, it could be possible to have connection problems though I would think. My personal suggestion for those wanting to enter would be to get online well ahead of the required time (according to your KINZ TIME) and be on the page to enter a bit early (careful so you won't time out though). Then when the tock clicks... you enter!

That's my guess, but I think others may have even better suggestions when we get close to the 26th.
oh okay! thankx! i still dont think i will win tho...let alone get the right answer!!! XDD

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 2 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

but thats why im in this thread to help get the answer and exersize my puzzle skills! i would b nowhere w/o all of u guys! thank youu

Last edited by bluedolfin3443; 01-19-2008 at 11:16 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 11:16 AM   #2964
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
ELDER USERS??? * she says as she sputters her tea all over the computer screen*(Heehee) Love it, elder users...*snicker, snicker*
Helllooooo fellow Elder <snappy salute>. I might like this... sort of like on the Sci Fi shows with the incredibly wise 'Elders' or other cultures where elders are reverred. I might need some elaborate egyptian dress to wear while in WI (just assume I'm wearing it). By the way, my tea is green tea this week...seems to be my 'passion'. lol

Actually, elder user is pretty smart... very respectful of adults.... or are we establishing a hierarchy where we vie for Queen or King?? hee hee
Old 01-19-2008, 11:23 AM   #2965
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

okay so...who has nay ideas? ? ?

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 0 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

sry nay = any...TYPOS SHOULD GO DOWN!!!

Last edited by bluedolfin3443; 01-19-2008 at 11:23 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-19-2008, 11:31 AM   #2966
Gifted

I for one am frustrated by the Sunday (asian) information. I really don't see anything very interesting.

Oh, and that 'tuft of hair' or possible 3 on the Arte photo? At first glance, I thought someone had dropped a tiara and its lying with the decorative stones down. (ok, yeah, I've worn a few tiaras, LOL)

---------- Lola_lake added 4 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

Has anyone screenprinted the Sunday NewzFlash??

Last edited by Lola_lake; 01-19-2008 at 11:31 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-19-2008, 11:33 AM   #2967
~guess it~
Gifted

Smile Re: SCHAVENGER HUJNT

Maybe the tuft of hair belongs to Artes nephew or whatever he is. the little golden retreiver from the W tales. s his name Sparky? i dont even remeber. anyone know who im talking about?
Old 01-19-2008, 11:35 AM   #2968
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by bluedolfin3443
Maybe the tuft of hair belongs to Artes nephew or whatever he is. the little golden retreiver from the W tales. s his name Sparky? i dont even remeber. anyone know who im talking about?
Yup...Sparky the nephew in W Tales.
Old 01-19-2008, 11:36 AM   #2969
~guess it~
Gifted

Smile Re: SCHAVENGER HUJNT

View Post Originally Posted by Lola_lake
Yup...Sparky the nephew in W Tales.
Maybe he played a jok3e on Arte and gave something to the crows?
Old 01-19-2008, 11:36 AM   #2970
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

gotta fix my kids a bowl of fruit for snack then i'll get the pics and clues posted in order
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: