Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-19-2008, 10:32 AM   #2941
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
yes enasusjsc I have the order of the clues. I will get it all in a post and try to get it posted.
Is there a possibility that this could be PM-ed to Justin so that he can post it on the front page, that MAY help everyone who comes in here looking for a post of all the clues that we have found so far. That string is turning into an elevator cable, if you get my meaning.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2008, 10:34 AM   #2942
nana006
Gifted

nana006 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: SCHAVENGER HUJNT

View Post Originally Posted by SkaterGirl90602
Hi, this is my first time posting. I have three clues. ARe there any more? Is there a list of all of them?

Help:ppony:

Yes, go back to last nights posts and you will find a summary of clues.
Old 01-19-2008, 10:35 AM   #2943
rickysfun
Webkinz :)
rickyrmrmrm has a spectacular aura about

i think the last one was preety hard
rickyrmrmrm is offline Male
Old 01-19-2008, 10:35 AM   #2944
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by NinaMay97
Very true... this one aimed more for the elder users of Webkinz lol.
ELDER USERS??? * she says as she sputters her tea all over the computer screen* Who are you calling an ELDER USER, you...you...Whippersnapper, you! (Heehee) Love it, elder users...*snicker, snicker*
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 10:41 AM   #2945

BBMack is an unknown quantity at this point

i don't think the theif/theives would be one of the regular webkinz "good" characters...otherwise kids would be thinking after..."that's the bad golden lab who stole curios" (for example)...i think it would have to be either just the crows alone stealing all the curios...or the crows, bad fairy, lugbotz,etc...
Old 01-19-2008, 10:41 AM   #2946
nana006
Gifted

nana006 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by NinaMay97
Does anyone know if the last hunt was as difficult as this one? Or are we just thinking too much?
Look back in the posts. I posted last time's original question, one persons thinking to get to the right answer and the winner's answer.
There were far fewer people on WI posting their ideas. The answers I found posted were not as compete
as they will be this time. We have so many people participating this time that we have analyzed every conceivable thing in Webkinz many of which will turn out not to be relevant.
Old 01-19-2008, 10:41 AM   #2947

BBMack is an unknown quantity at this point

lol..i'm 33...i must be an "elder user", too! cute term
Old 01-19-2008, 10:44 AM   #2948
ill you be my

PorcelainNinja is a jewel in the roughPorcelainNinja is a jewel in the rough

So does anyone have a full list of the clues? I have 4, but I dont think I got the one at 3 am...i'm usually sleeping by then

:koala:PorcelainNinja!!!!!!:easter::pgn::el1:
PorcelainNinja is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 10:49 AM   #2949
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Is there a possibility that this could be PM-ed to Justin so that he can post it on the front page, that MAY help everyone who comes in here looking for a post of all the clues that we have found so far. That string is turning into an elevator cable, if you get my meaning.
justin insit accepting PMs at this time...i think. I tried to PM him when i thought someone hacked my account [turns out it was rly a mod changing my siggy...lol] and it said i couldnt do it.
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 10:49 AM   #2950
aliboo321

blackcat321 is an unknown quantity at this point

How many clues have there been so far???
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: