Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-19-2008, 10:11 AM   #2931
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: SCHAVENGER HUJNT

View Post Originally Posted by Geminicat21
Also, a possible curio could be the brain thing from the science theme because it says Racking your brain?
I don't think its the cow over the moon lamp because, if it is in the curio shop it cannot be missing... if he can sell it then how is it missing? Just what we have been thinking here.

---------- webkinzmomma added 0 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

whoops quoted the wrong person lol

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 01-19-2008 at 10:11 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2008, 10:13 AM   #2932
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by bluedolfin3443
VERY nice work, Geminicat!! i thikn this is a MAJOR clue!!! NICE JOB!

THANKS!! I just thought it was so odd!
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 10:13 AM   #2933
sarahbpupez
Gifted

sarahbpupez is on a distinguished road

when/where/how do you find clues?
Old 01-19-2008, 10:17 AM   #2934
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

Hmm, no PARTY ICONS...rats!! Anyway ABOUT THE PARTY. McWoof had to investigate at a party at Ms. Birdy's once before. I am supplying THREE pages of the story. After that, if you think it pertains to our hunt, go and get a copy of the KINSVILLE CAPER at the Wshop and read the rest. You may find something there!
Attachment 51213

Attachment 51214

Attachment 51215

Attachment 51216

Attachment 51217
By the way...if they are not using characters from the CHARM FOREST in the hunt....then why was the last scavenger hunts bad guy a BAD FAIRY?

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-28-2008 at 12:37 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 10:22 AM   #2935
sarahbpupez
Gifted

sarahbpupez is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Hmm, no PARTY ICONS...rats!! Anyway ABOUT THE PARTY. McWoof had to investigate at a party at Ms. Birdy's once before. I am supplying THREE pages of the story. After that, if you think it pertains to our hunt, go and get a copy of the KINSVILLE CAPER at the Wshop and read the rest. You may find something there!
Attachment 51213

Attachment 51214

Attachment 51215

Attachment 51216

Attachment 51217
By the way...if they are not using characters from the CHARM FOREST in the hunt....then why was the last scavenger hunts bad guy a BAD FAIRY?
thats a really good point.
Old 01-19-2008, 10:23 AM   #2936
qaswkloi
Gifted

webkinzcrazegal is on a distinguished road

I Have A Hunch When The Next Clue Will Be!! It Is Always On The " Click Here For 40 KinzCash" For Me So Here;

3:00 to 4:00

OMG MY IPOD AND IFISH FELL OFF MY DESK! AHH! that scared me!
gtg to my b-ball game! wish m luck! GO WARRIORS!!LOL

Last edited by webkinzcrazegal; 01-19-2008 at 10:25 AM..
webkinzcrazegal is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 10:24 AM   #2937
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by NinaMay97
Does anyone know if the last hunt was as difficult as this one? Or are we just thinking too much?
It is, but the PRIZE is so much bigger. The last scavenger hunt prize was 10 prizes of 1000 KC each for the people who answered the questions right. This one is for a WHOLE PILE of Curio shop items. We have estimated that it may be somewhere near the 10,000 KC mark.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 10:28 AM   #2938
Webkinz :)
NinaMay97 is an unknown quantity at this point

Very true... this one aimed more for the elder users of Webkinz lol.
Old 01-19-2008, 10:28 AM   #2939
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

yes enasusjsc I have the order of the clues. I will get it all in a post and try to get it posted.
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 10:30 AM   #2940
Lil Kinz
SkaterGirl90602 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, this is my first time posting. I have three clues. ARe there any more? Is there a list of all of them?

Help:ppony:
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: