Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-19-2008, 09:59 AM   #2921
hellotink12
Gift Guru

hellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to all

Default Re: SCHAVENGER HUJNT

View Post Originally Posted by NinaMay97
Hey all... What do you think of Chef Gazpacho stealing the cow jumping over the moon lamp and hiding it in Goobers Lab. Arte so far needs the ruby slippers and polka dot rain boots to get the lamp back?
But the lamp isn't a Curio is it? Its a W Shop item!
hellotink12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2008, 10:00 AM   #2922
Webkinz :)

starlitt35 is on a distinguished road

is the red ruby slippers a hint or was it just a slow news day!?!?!?!!?
starlitt35 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 10:01 AM   #2923
NinaMay97 is an unknown quantity at this point

It has been in the curio shop a few times... the last time I saw it in there was around the first or second clue.
Old 01-19-2008, 10:04 AM   #2924
hellotink12
Gift Guru

hellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to all

Could someone add all the new clues to this list please? I haven't been on here much and I don't want to spends hours combing through the thread looking for new clues, so could someone who has been on here for a while do it?
Here is the list from the other day:
POSSIBLE CURIOS
Dream O Meter Bed

Formula Blackboard
Hot Air Balloon
Knight of the Round Armor
Regal Flame Lamp
Ultimate Experiment Station
Golden Galahippo Fridge

Daily Activities Clues
1.Ask the cat... or the little laughing dog. One thing is for sure you should make space to find it
2.Racking your brain? Its quiet LABorious but your sure to figure it out.
3. Mamma mia! Even mamma says that's not a cookie cutter.
4. You might feel sad, you might be mad, just sparkle brightly and be glad.
5. Ms. Cowoline says Don't forget to polka dot your eyes and cross your T's.

FREEBIE CLUES
Bottled water
Flaneur Vasserfreezen
Fruit that spelled CROWS
Green polka dot rain boots
Rain coat
Pumpkin patch
Scarecrow

WW CLUES
Words spelling in newzletter
U-N-D-E-R-T-H-E-D-E-S-K
T-I-A-R-A
N-O-T-D-O-U-G
Quizzy's Question
The lunar lugbotz have the moon... lamp.
Regal Reef Fridge
Your pet will be over the moon with this under the sea style
Bottled Water Description
Good for you and good for making others skedaddle
Also we have alot of Gem related clues
Goobers Glitter, other references to the barking mad mine
Ms. Cowoline sits at a desk hence under the desk clue.
Reference towards the 2006 calendar pic of the hot air balloon and clue #1

POSSIBLE GAMES AND THEORY IDEAS
Color Storm
Booger
Goober's Lab
Dangerous Dex and the Lunar Lugbots
Pumpkin Patch Protector
Home Before Dark
Chef's Challenge
Kinzville Acedemy
hellotink12 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 10:04 AM   #2925
debidoo11

debi is an unknown quantity at this point

Its in the wshop under clothing

View Post Originally Posted by NinaMay97
It has been in the curio shop a few times... the last time I saw it in there was around the first or second clue.
Old 01-19-2008, 10:07 AM   #2926
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I do not know if someone already posted this but i found 2 possible clues. In the second clue there is a clue about a lab. In today's newpaper there is arte in the curio and i looked more closely and found there was a tuff of fur in the picture. It is a yellow piece of fur so if the lab clue was referring to a pet it would be the yellow lab. I also found another clue in the What's New Section of the newspaper. It is about ruby slippers. The ruby slippers are not a new item so i think it is a clue. I don't know but this has something to do with the schavenger hunt. I attached some images. The red box in the first picture shows the tuff of fur.

Last edited by Geminicat21; 03-16-2009 at 07:55 PM..
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 10:07 AM   #2927

It is in the W shop under lighting and in the SPACE theme "make some space". It has also been in the curio shop.
Old 01-19-2008, 10:09 AM   #2928
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Also, a possible curio could be the brain thing from the science theme because it says Racking your brain?
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 10:10 AM   #2929
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: SCHAVENGER HUJNT

View Post Originally Posted by Geminicat21
I do not know if someone already posted this but i found 2 possible clues. In the second clue there is a clue about a lab. In today's newpaper there is arte in the curio and i looked more closely and found there was a tuff of fur in the picture. It is a yellow piece of fur so if the lab clue was referring to a pet it would be the yellow lab. I also found another clue in the What's New Section of the newspaper. It is about ruby slippers. The ruby slippers are not a new item so i think it is a clue. I don't know but this has something to do with the schavenger hunt. I attached some images. The red box in the first picture shows the tuff of fur.
VERY nice work, Geminicat!! i thikn this is a MAJOR clue!!! NICE JOB!
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 10:10 AM   #2930

Does anyone know if the last hunt was as difficult as this one? Or are we just thinking too much?
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: